This Hanna HI98131 Meter from Gro Line Combo is an indispensable piece of equipment to know environmental variables that are very important for cannabis crops. In addition, this meter has a practical design to avoid damage, it is waterproof and can float, which makes it easy to measure in the nutrient tank.
How does this parameter meter work?
It is a multiparameter meter that can be configured with two simple buttons. It has an LCD screen from which you can see the PH / EC / TDS values, as well as the stability and the available battery.
The electrodes can be replaced in the event of breaking or deteriorating, the design is made of pen and is waterproof, it cannot be submerged, but to avoid failures the meter floats. In this way, a common error present in other meters.
What are the characteristics of the Hanna HI98131 Meter?
It has a Quick Cal function, which allows a quick calibration of the meter with a single movement., you can also use all the classic parameter calibration modes.
For durability and better use of the device you should keep the probes completely clean and help you with a brush after each use to remove residues. The calibration of this meter is recommended to be done every 2 or 3 weeks according to the frequency with which it is used.
Buy the Hanna HI98131 Meter from Gro Line Combo
Equip yourself with this meter and keep your cultivation at the right levels. Be attentive to the parameters in your irrigation system and nutrient solutions to ensure that your plants grow healthy. At PevGrow we offer you this efficient and precise device at the lowest cost, check our catalog and discover all the latest generation solutions that we sell.
- PH range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy pH at 25 ° C: +/- 0.1 pH
- PH calibration: automatic, one-point or two-point calibration option, one-point quick calibration option with Quick Cal mode.
- Conductivity range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS / cm
- Conductivity resolution: 0.01 mS / cm
- Conductivity accuracy at 25 ° C: +/- 2% FS
- TDS range: 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF), 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF)
- TDS resolution: 10 ppm (mg / L)
- TDS Accuracy: +/- 2% FS
- Temperature range: 0.0 to 60.0 ° C / 32.0 to 140.0 ° F
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F
- Temperature accuracy at 25 ° C: +/- 0.5 ° C / +/- 1 ° F
- Temperature compensation: automatic ph, automatic EC / TDS with set to 1.9% ° C
- EC / TDS calibration: automatic at one point at 1.41mS / cm or 5.00Ms / cm.
- One point calibration with Quick Cal.
- TDS conversion factor: 0.5 (500 PPM) or 0.7 (700ppm).
- Battery type / Lifespan: 1.5V (4) / APPROX. 100 hours of continuous use, automatic shutdown after 8 minutes of inactivity.
- Environment: 0 to 50 ° C. RH MAX 100%
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm
- Weight: 100g