Piensa En Verde brings you this Vermicomposter to convert organic waste in the best fertilizer for your plants.
From now on, you can convert organic waste from your home or crop, in high quality compost in an easy, quick, cost effective and environmentally friendly manner.
Using worms to compost food scraps is a widely known and used worldwide, working method and is very simple:
- The worms are in the vermicomposter, add organic waste generated in the house (fruit skins, peelings, food scraps, eggshells, coffee grounds, leaves, prunings, etc.) and earthworms ingest and digest. The final product after digestion is the best compost available to plants.
- This vermicomposter is designed to make it all picked up and clean, odorless and with a system that prevents worms from escaping. Besides the solid earthworm humus, this system allows earthworm humus liquid known as Black Gold (black gold) among gardeners.
- The vermicomposter only need about 15 minutes per week of care and must be located in an area of the garden or terrace, be covered (many people have the vermicomposter in the kitchen or the gallery).
- In addition, the worms are easily available; You can order them at your local store to have them send or you can purchase them locally at any fishing supply store.
- Operation is simple: there are three trays. Worms are placed in the bottom tray along with some food scraps.
- As they eat, the tray is full. When this first tray is nearly full, the remains are deposited in the tray above and worms begin to rise alone to eat the "new" organic remains.
- A few days later, all the worms to the top tray to feed and you can use the humus filled tray in which the cycle began.
- Simply keeping vermicompost continuously. At the bottom of vermicomposter, there is a small humus tank where the liquid is stored.
- The tap system allows dosing humus in the watering can to fertilize the garden.