The BHO extractor from Mr Hyde Extracts is a cannabinoid extraction system in a closed loop (closed loop), which uses butane or propane as solvents and can process up to 550 grams in one go. This is the safest, cleanest, and most ecological way to make cannabis concentrates with gas, the ones that get the highest amount of THC today, and in the long run it pays off because it consumes 99% less gas than open tubes.
How is the Mr Hyde Extracts closed circuit BHO extractor?
They are manufactured in Spain with stainless steel 314 and 316 I of sanitary grade, complying with the strictest safety regulations. The system weighs 80 kilos and consists of an extraction column, a chamber that contains the gas, and another chamber or tank that serves to recover the gas after extraction. These 3 components are joined with hoses included in the kit, as well as the gaskets and clamps you need, filters, pressure gauge, and a trolley with wheels to assemble everything and that you can move it in the most practical way.
In the extraction column is where the marijuana is placed, and it measures 620 mm x 104 mm, with a capacity for 550 grams. The gas tank measures 204mm x 600mm and has a capacity of 18.5 liters, in On the other hand, the recovery one is a little smaller, measures 204mm x 600mm and can hold 14l.
Advantages of using Mr Hyde Extracts BHO extraction system
- Get higher returns than other extraction methods
- Greater safety against gas leaks
- Recovers 99% of the gas you use
- Valid for isobutane and propane
- Eliminates toxins such as mystery oil
- Equipped with sight glass to check the fall of the BHO
- Tube capacity: 550g
- Weight: 80 kilos approx.
- 99% gas recovery
- Eliminates polluting solvent residues
- Assembled and tested for 8 hours
- Security valve
- Sight Glass Equipped Models
- 104 x 620mm extraction column
- Recovery tank 204 x 400mm 14L
- Gas tank 204 x 600mm 18.5L
- Made of sanitary grade stainless steel
Buy Mr Hyde's 550 gram closed circuit BHO extractor at the best price
If you like cannabis extractions with solvents, with this closed BHO extraction circuit you can perform them in the best possible way, and the best is that you will achieve a cleaner final quality than ever.