I have the pleasure to present you one of the last fertilizers to be released on the market, Hydro A+B by Plagron. This fertilizer has been designed for both growth and flowering phase and is divided into two parts, in order to remain intact until application. Specifically designed for aqueous culture media, whether hydroponics or aeroponics.
Also works great in substrates with rockwool or clay balls, as well as in soil or coconut, because contributes to provide the essential macronutrients as well as trace elements, from the time your seedling is in the seed phase, until it becomes a full-blown cannabis lady.
The ingredients that make up Plagron's Hydro A+B are top quality, as well as soluble in any irrigation medium, not causing the feared clogging in automatic irrigation.
Which are Plagron Hydro A+B instructions for use?
- 1 ml per litre of water from A and 1 ml per litre of water from B during the growth phase.
- At the start of the flowering stage, add 1 ml per litre of water of A and 1 ml per litre of water of B.
- In the 4th week of flowering, raise the level to 1.6 ml per litre of water of A and 1.6 ml per litre of water of B.
- Very important, never mix the products in a pure form, first add the corresponding part of A and then the corresponding part of B and mix them in the water tank.
Composition of Plagron's Hydro A+B:
- Calcium nitrate
- Magnesium nitrate
- Potassium chloride
- 5% nitrate nitrogen
- 2% water-soluble potassium oxide
- 8.8% calcium oxide
- 1.8% nitrate nitrogen
- 4.8% water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide
- 8.7% water-soluble potassium oxide