Now you have at the best price, the cannabis plant nutrient B-52, a stimulant for the growth and flowering phase, full of vitamins, amino acids and nutrients that will enhance the development of the root system and the growth of new sprouts in your cannabis crops.
What is B-52 for?
This fertilizer improves water absorption, thus improving root growth and the production of more abundant and higher quality flowers.
It has very powerful contents, which enhance the assimilation of beneficial microorganisms into the substrate. In addition, you can use it to prevent the stress that cannabis plants undergo with transplantation or due to any environmental change.
The most valuable active ingredients in B-52 are vitamins and amino acids. This product includes all the B group vitamins in order to reduce shocking or stressful processes, such as transplants, in which your plant may suffer. It also contains micronutrients, minerals and trace elements to help it grow without deficiencies.
Also, like all Advanced Nutrients stimulants, it includes the PH Perfect technology. This consists of a mixture of stabilizing and regulating substances that adjust the PH levels of the crop to optimize each phase.
How to use the B-52?
The B-52 can be used throughout the growth phase. However, it is important to stop using it at the change of cycle and during the first two weeks of flowering, as it can be very abrasive, generating stress and making it difficult to change the cycle. This means that it is advisable to apply it from the 3rd week of flowering and until the penultimate, also known as the cleaning phase. Use 2 milliliters per liter of water (0.07 fl oz per 33.8 fl oz of water).
This stimulant is ideal for any growing medium, whether it is soil, coco, hydroponic or aeroponic systems. There is also a BIO (organic B) version for organic cultivation available.
- Spray on the leaves every two weeks.
- Soak the roots for 10-15 minutes before changing pot when transplanting.
- Add to the rooting solution.
- All vitamins belonging to group B, necessary to reduce shock processes.
- Chelated calcium, which helps build cell walls.
- Folic acid, important in cell division.
- Hamates, which combined with other ingredients of B-52 helps the plant absorb nutrients easily.
- Micronutrients, phosphorus, a small amount of nitrogen, algae, amino acids and trace elements.
- Potassium (11.1%) and Magnesium (10.1%)
- Humic acid
- Fulvic acid