Now you have at the best price to Grow Shop of trust, these hydro-Absorbent Polymers based on 94% polyacrylamide monomer.
They are designed thinking about guerrilla crops in which a supply of water and nutrients to plants that often do not have time to take care of daily are necessary.
This stable and chemically inactive polymer has the ability to absorb rainwater over a hundred times its own weight.
In other words, when it is mixed in soil (substrate) acts as a "water tank".
Guerrilla Grow also used as an additive, increasing the field capacity and improving the structure and air / water ground ratio.
It can be used in any type of soil and climate, and of course with any plant (from grass fields until mushrooms).
Its use is more profitable in arid or semi-arid, where plants have more trouble watered naturally.
Guerrilla Grow absorbs water, protects against evaporation and prevents drain, making it available to the roots.
It is applied at 1 g per liter of substrate and should moisturize before mixing with farmland.
- Ability to hydration (water storage), supply and rehydration.
- Reduce the need for irrigation.
- Reduce water stress in plants.
- Improved success in transplantation.
- Increases the germination and plant growth.
- Avoid substrate compaction and crusting.
- Reduce the loss of nutrients.
- You active for years.
- Look after the environment (that is biodegradable).