100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
HumusHemp is a Trabe brand fertilizer based on liquid worm humus, making it a 100% organic product produced from the excrements of Californian red worms. It is used in marijuana plant crops to provide all the macroelements and microelements necessary for the proper development of plants, especially in the vegetative growth stage.
How is Trabe HumusHemp used?
It is a very versatile liquid fertilizer, since it can be used to improve the texture and composition of the substrate, feed the plants in a root way, or even apply directly on the leaves as a foliar spray. The dose recommended by the manufacturer is 10 ml/l, and in principle it can be used weekly, although the ideal is to observe the state of health of the plants to space or shorten its use more.
What are the advantages of using HumusHemp in marijuana crops?
- Facilitates the assimilation of all the nutrients present in the soil
- Avoid overfertilization and problems caused by excess salts
- Promotes the appearance and proliferation of fungi and beneficial bacteria
- Promotes root development and biomass in general
- Improves soil permeability by retaining moisture for longer
- Reduces electroconductivity in saline soils
- Increases overall production in marijuana crops
- Reduces the activity of pests such as the substrate fly and other aphids
- Improves the aroma and flavor of the buds as it is 100% organic
- Fulvic Acids
- Humic acids
Buy Trabe HumusHemp at the best price online
You have already seen all the advantages offered by feeding your cannabis plants with a fertilizer like HumusHemp from Trabe, since , in addition to increasing the yield of the plants, achieves an organoleptic quality that can only be obtained with totally organic products like this one. .
Data sheet and characteristics
|Type of plague:||Substrate Fly|
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!