Kraken Mycoterra fertilizer is formulated with Glomus Iranicum Var. Tenuihypharium, whose fundamental capacity is that creates mycorrhizae that are responsible for increasing the size of the root system, thus affecting a much wider vegetative development and increasing production levels.
More specifically and handling figures, Kraken Mycoterra increases the development of the roots by 70%, offering crops that can weigh up to 40%, undoubtedly a great ally to optimize the efficiency of your cultivation of cannabis.
Its composition is 100% organic, it does not have any chemical element that can harm the health of the consumer or affect the quality of the plant, of course enhancing the organoleptic properties of it.
Available in two versions:
- MG Granulate
- WP Powder
Of course, it can also be applied to horticultural crops and woody trees with the exception of Cyperaceae Quenopodiaceae, Cruciferaceae.
How to use Kraken Mycoterra?
The use of Kraken Mycoterra is not compatible with the use of other types of fertilizer, due to its composition based on microorganisms we can use it in two ways:
- Pouring directly into the irrigation tank, it is also valid for all types of irrigation systems, including drip irrigation, as its composition is 100% water-soluble, thus being the only complex that manufactures mycorrhizae and can be dissolved in water.
- Mixing directly on the substrate, after each transplant to higher pots.
Application rate of Kraken Mycoterra
- Directly applied to the irrigation tank, 10 grams per liter of water are applied from the 5th day after the first transplant. Then the process is repeated once a month until the end of the harvest. The version recommended for use directly on the irrigation tank is the powder version (WP)
- If you apply it directly on the ground, you must add 1 gram of Kraken per litre of substrate. Then only apply water. In this case the MG (Granulated) version is better
- For use on woody trees, 2 kg/ha must be added in sprouting and 3 kg/ha in full production.
- In horticultural crops, wait until 7 days have passed since the first transplant then add 3 kg/ha maximum.
What is the formulation of Kraken Mycoterra?
|57 grams||19 plants|
|114 grams||38 plants|
|255 grams||85 plants|
|2270 grams||750 plants|
|114 grams||11 plants|
|226 grams||22 plants|
|454 grams||45 plants|
|4540 gramos||454 plantas|