Mammoth P is a top quality organic additive for cannabis cultivation. A 100% organic additive, which makes the plant get food available in the most effective way, increasing its size and productivity.
Mammoth Microbes was founded by 3 soil microbiologists from Colorado State University, whose goal was to improve soil quality and promote sustainable agriculture. Using innovative and patented technology, this team of microbiologists used a system in which they identify and apply nature's best microbes to improve nutrient availability.
The fundamental objective of Mammoth P is to maximise the health of the growing soil by providing the resources for optimum microbial life.
It can be used from the first stage of the plant, so that it manages to take root, going through the vegetative and flowering phase. The root system of the strain will be more vigorous and you will get a bigger harvest, as simple as that.
The OMRI seal certifies that it is a 100% organic product. In addition, it is important to point out that it is an additive with a pH almost neutral and soluble in water, so it is perfectly suitable in any irrigation system.
Dosage and how to use Mammoth P:
- It must be used in alternate irrigations, that is to say, to use in an irrigation yes and an irrigation not, alternating it with irrigations of only water.
- The dose should be 0.16 ml per liter of water in the growth phase for soil.
- At the end of the growth phase we can raise the dose a little to 0.26 ml / L, always for soil.
- In hydroponic cultures the dose should be 0.16 ml/L in the complete life cycle of the plants.
With about 2 ml of Mammoth P we will have for 10 plants.
Composition of Mammoth P:
- Bacterial culture (Pseudomonas putida, Comamonas testoteroni and Citrobacter freundi and Enterobacter Cloacae) 1%
- Alfalfa extract 2%
- Inactive Water/Ingredient 97%