Do you grow cannabis in a place with a lot of humidity? Is your cannabis plant very sensitive to fungal attacks? Quimera by Mycoterra is the ideal solution. Fungal protector with 100% organic formulation, promotes an increase in microbial activity of the soil, improving the immunity of the plant against fungal attacks, also guarantees the non-use of any chemical that may alter the qualities of your plant.
More specifically, the application of Quimera makes special sense in combination with Kraken and Pandora, since the microorganisms that provide these nutrients are ideal for combining with this fertilizer.
One of the fundamental roles or advantages offered by the use of Quimera is the enrichment of the soil, promoting the development of a wider root system, which in turn translates into a wider vegetative development, thus achieving better yields.
- Liquid inoculant based on Trichoderma Harzianum
- 5 x 1011 CFU / litre of solution
How to use Quimera?
- Apply 3 ml/l of water from the second week of irrigation.
- The application will then be made every 20 days and will be 2 ml/l.
- If you start from cuttings, apply 2 ml/l from the beginning.
- Important, Quimera cannot be combined with other fungicides.
|75 ml||25 plants|
|150 ml||50 plants|
|300 ml||100 plants|