If you are looking for a mineral fertilizer for your cannabis crops on soil, no doubt Soil A+B from Top Crop is number 1. A two-part fertilizer, which offers some unbeatable results on soil substrates.
The best of the two-part fertilizers, is the purity of its components, since many times in other types of fertilizers, these amounts of minerals are much more diluted to avoid incompatibilities, but with this kind of fertilizers this problem disappears, offering a mineral quality of very high level.
Basically, Top Crop's Soil A+B can be used throughout the entire crop cycle, both in growth and flowering, providing a more extensive vegetative development, as well as an increase in bud and resin production.
What is the dosage and usage of Soil A+B?
- Must always be used together, by first adding part A and then part B to the irrigation tank.
- Depending on the state of the plants and the quality of the water, it will be applied once or twice a week.
- In the rooting phase, apply 1 ml part A + 1 ml part B
- In the growth phase, 2 ml part A + 2 ml part B
- In the flowering phase, 3 ml of part A + 3 ml of part B
- Important, it is totally obligatory to mix correctly with water, never apply the fertilizer directly.
Composition of Soil A
- Nitrogen: 3.5%
- Potassium: 3.5%
- Calcium: 2.8%
- Magnesium: 1%
- Iron: 0.04%
Composition of Soil B
- Phosphorus: 3.5%
- Potassium: 4.2%
- Magnesium: 0.6%
- Boron: 0.01%
- Copper: 0.003%
- Manganese: 0.02%
- Zinc: 0.015%
Buy Soil A+B from PevGrow now and bring the highest level of nutrients to your cannabis growing on soil.