The production of this variety of magic mushrooms is a sight to behold. It is a evolution of the Psilocybe Cubensis A+, of subtropical origin, which acquires less pigmentation, so usually end up completely white, both the stem and the cap, especially when they have not been exposed to light.
They grow very well on a mixture of pasteurised straw, grain and excrement, but also on sterilised rye. They form large mushrooms, which together with its white color and great power have given it the nickname of "Moby Dick".
Psilocybe Cubensis A+ Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use A+ Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain A+ Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.