The Ecuadorian strain is one of the classics within the world of magic mushrooms. The balance between power, production and resistance makes them a favorite for many psychonauts and hallucinogenic mushroom growers.
It produces a type of mushroom that is quite recognizable among Psilocybes fans, as forms a high foot, 4.7-5.5 inches (12-14 centimeters), and a caramel-colored hat. Their potency is among the highest, so they are always among the most cultivated strains.
Psilocybe Cubensis Ecuador Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use Ecuador Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain Ecuador Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.