BHO starter kit is a set that brings everything you need to perform BHO extractions except cannabis of course. Now everyone can take advantage of the remains of their marijuana harvest to make potent and quality concentrates at the best price, since you can get everything for very little money compared to buying it separately.
What does the BHO Starter Kit contain?
- Tube Roller Extractor M150
- Borosilicate pipe
- BHO conversion kit
- Torch Blowtorch
- Silicone mat
- Colibrí refined butane gas cylinder
- Titanium dabber
- Silicone nogo
- 1 seed Kannabia as a gift
How do you use the BHO Starter Kit?
- The M150 Roller Extractor tube has 2 ends that are closed by parts that screw on, one flat and the other pointed. The pointed part has a small hole that is used to insert the spigot of the butane bottle, but first you have to unscrew it to be able to insert the cannabis through there.
- It is not necessary to squeeze or press the herb too much inside the Roller Extractor, but it is recommended that there are no spaces or air pockets so that the gas flows in a homogeneous way.
- Once the extractor tube is full, the pointed piece at the end is screwed on again and tightened firmly. Now you can put the tube full of weed in the freezer for at least an hour to cool it down as much as possible.
- We can place the silicone mat inside a tray to pour the extraction over it, but it can also be done directly on a Pyrex or silicone tray.
- Another piece of advice that I give you is to wear gloves at the time of the extraction, because the tube gets to a very low temperature and you may have skin problems. It is also very important to do the extraction in an open or well-ventilated place and away from heat sources, remember that the gas is highly flammable. Another key safety issue is to be very careful with static energy, since any spark could mean an accident.
- Once you have everything ready, all you have to do is remove the cap from the gas cylinder, place the Roller Extractor in a vertical position on the silicone mat, leaving a separation of about 5 cm so that it can evacuate in BHO, and with the flat end facing down. Subsequently, all that remains is to insert the spigot of the cylinder into the hole at the pointed end of the tube and press so that the gas comes out and passes through the entire Roller Extractor.
- At first dark liquid will come out, but little by little it will come out clearer until a moment comes when it comes out transparent, at that moment we can stop squeezing, separate the butane bottle, and leave the BHO at room temperature for about 10 minutes to evaporate a part of the gas.
- Finally, all that remains is to purge the BHO to eliminate all traces of gas and leave a final product that is as pure and clean as possible. For the purging you can place the silicone mat with the BHO on a hot plate or a vacuum oven, and mark a temperature of around 40-45º C.
- Once all the gas has been eliminated, the best moment arrives, that of testing the final result. For that, it is best to use the dabber that comes with the kit to take a small portion of BHO, with the help of the blowtorch heat the bowl of the borosilicate pipe, and bring the BHO closer while you inhale the smoke through the mouthpiece. You can store the rest of the BHO in the silicone nogo that comes with this starter kit to make BHO.
Buy BHO starter kit at the best price online
Now everyone can make their own cannabis BHO extractions in the simplest and most economical way thanks to this starter kit that Pevgrow brings you with the best quality/price ratio on the market.