BHO is the kind of cannabic extraction that performs more, and now you can do it in the easiest way thanks to all the accessories you have gathered here.
At Pevgrow Grow Shop, your trusted store, we offer you an extraordinary catalog of high-quality products for BHO extraction. Our goal is to provide you with everything you need to carry out this process safely and efficiently, as it can be dangerous if not done correctly, as it requires flammable gas. In this section of our head shop and smoker accessories, you have everything you need to safely make your own BHO.
Sale of products for BHO extraction
At Pevgrow Grow Shop we specialize in the sale of products for Resin extracts like the famous BHO. We have a wide variety of items, from the BHO roller extractor to accessories and tools necessary for the process. All our products are of high quality, thus guaranteeing the best results in your extractions. In addition, we offer personalized advice to help you select the products that best suit your needs, and we offer a lot of information on our blog about it, from how it is done, how it is purged, and how to achieve the most striking finishes like Shatter, Honeycomb or Live Resin.
At Pevgrow we are experts in this type of extraction, and here you will find everything you need to extract BHO without risk of explosions or gas poisoning. From closed loop BHO extractors of different sizes and capacities, to powerful BHO vacuum pumps, gloves and silicone trays and much more. All our products are designed to ensure safe and efficient extraction. In addition, we offer complete BHO extraction kits, which include everything you need to start the process. These kits are ideal for both beginners and experts, as they provide everything you need to perform a high-quality BHO extraction.
BHO, what is it?
BHO, or also known in English as hemp oil, is the purest and most concentrated derivation that we can get from CBD flowers. This oil solidifies at enviroment temperature, has a viscous appearance of an amber color with golden hues.
Handling butane is not child's play, it is necessary to know all the information to work safely.
IMPORTANT: Follow these tips:
- It is preferable to do the extraction outdoors, butane is a flammable gas and a spark could cause an unexpected accident.
- You shouldn't smoke near where you are making the extraction and it'ss better you haven't near the telephone or any electrical gadget.
- It's always best to carry out home BHO removal in company and wear gloves to protect hands, low temperatures can burn you.
Once we have our marijuana oil...
BHO extracts have one of the most interesting uses we can make with marijuana buds but it has a potent immediate effect on the body at the psychoactive and bodily level.
What happens when we inhale for the first time?
Obviously the quality and characteristics of the herb has influence in the experience, but I want to list the states that normally a person passes when he vaporizes Butan Honey Oil.
Usually a strong coughing attack.
Euphoric effect, the location is immediate will depend on your mood but you know you can go from uncontrolled laughter to an interstellar journey without moving from the sofa. Sweat and physical blockage, if you aren't used . You must take special precaution with its use, its extreme effect can last up to 6 hours.
In the section of BHO you have all the products to make the best extractions of concentrated hemp oil.
How to make BHO, useful products
Here is a summary of some to make on your own:
With both materials you will get good results, durability is the difference, in example steel tubes are more resistant and glass tubes are made with slightly more fragile material.
In the Exhaust Pipe is where you insert the buds to fill it for making the extraction, it isn't necessary that they have to be very tight but caution if there isn't much air inside.
Before you begin, it's recommended that the tube with the grass inside remain 1 day in the freezer. In your reliable Grow Shop Piensa en Verde you will find different diameters and thicknesses according to like of the consumer, everything will depend on the quantity you want to do at once.
Impurities-free butane gas is the purest and most refined on the market.
This feature is important so that no element will stain and reduce the quality of our extraction.
We can put the gas bottle in the freezer a few hours before we start. With each gas bottle of 400ml we can extract the oil of about 25-30 grams of grass.
IMPORTANT: Remember to have a gloves on hand as the gas coming out of the bottle is very cold and can damage your skin.
Once the gas is empty, it's time to start with the purge, although you can speed up this stage by heating the extraction to the water bath (never exceed 45 degrees) and I recommend that you wait until the liquid evaporates.
Paper for Rosin and BHO
Originally for food use and also known as PTFE paper, has properties that make it very interesting to use when you are working with these valuable resins.
It's a disposable, non-stick paper that perfectly withstands in temperatures higher than 200 degrees in addition to solvent products.
It's used to collect marijuana oil coming out of the tube and to place it on top of the heater plate.
An indispensable companion to handle extractions with the greatest comfort and hygiene.
Carpet or silicon plate, if we don't have paper for Rosin near, then you have to resort to this cover to collect and purge your extractions. It's also non-stick and has a great durability.
The heating plate is used in the purging phase, when the resin still has remains of butane (it isn't enough to blow out the bubbles), if you place the extraction above at a temperature of about 65 degrees it will eliminate all
Butane. Vacuum purge kit for BHO
If you like extractions and you want to perfect purging to get pure marijuana resin, then I recommend you that you use this kit:
- Methacrylate desiccator chamber, this container is very resistant to pressure and is where you will place the resin you want to purge.
- Vacuum pump, is the tool that must be used to suck the air of the camera and eliminate everything butane that continuos still in the extraction.
- Connecting tube, this flexible tube will withstand the pressure you will need to screw it between the desiccator and the vacuum pump.
These Are just a few examples of what you'll find in our Grow Shop online.
Do you dare to make the best homemade BHO you can imagine?
Here you will find the BHO extractor you need
At Pevgrow Grow Shop we have a wide variety of BHO extractors, both open tubes and closed circuits, designed to suit your needs. Whether you need a small capacity extractor for personal use, or a large capacity extractor for commercial use, we have the ideal product for you. All our BHO extractors are of high quality, made with durable and resistant materials such as surgical steel. In addition, they have an ergonomic design that makes them easy to use and ensures a safe and efficient extraction.
At Pevgrow Grow Shop we understand that price is an important factor when buying a BHO extractor or any other product necessary for this process. At Pevgrow Grow Shop, your satisfaction is our priority. That's why we invite you to explore our wide range of BHO extraction products and make your purchase with the confidence that you are acquiring high-quality products at competitive prices. Place your order now and start enjoying the benefits of BHO extraction!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BHO extraction?
- BHO extraction (Butane Hash Oil) is a process that uses butane as a solvent to extract cannabinoids and terpenes from the cannabis plant, resulting in a high potency concentrate.
- What is a BHO extractor?
- A BHO extractor is a tool used to perform BHO extraction. These devices allow you to control the flow of butane and ensure a safe and efficient extraction.
- How much butane is needed to make BHO?
- The amount of butane needed to make BHO depends on the size of the extractor and the amount of plant material to be processed. In general, it is recommended to use between 1 and 1.5 cans of butane for every 30 grams of plant material.
- How to decarboxylate BHO?
- To decarboxylate BHO, you should heat the concentrate to a temperature of 110-120°C for about 40-50 minutes. This process activates the cannabinoids and allows the BHO to be more potent and effective.
- How to purge BHO?
- To purge BHO, you should apply heat and vacuum to remove residual butane, it can be done only with heat as well, but it is better to accompany it with vacuum. This process is essential to ensure the safety and quality of BHO.
- How to make BHO Shatter?
- To make BHO Shatter, you should perform a BHO extraction and then purge the concentrate at a low temperature for a prolonged period, without touching it and leaving a thin layer of extraction on a silicone or Pyrex tray. This results in a transparent and brittle concentrate, known as Shatter.
- How to make BHO Sugar Wax?
- To make BHO Sugar Wax, you should perform a BHO extraction and then shake the concentrate during the purge process. This results in a concentrate with a granulated texture, similar to sugar.
Among all of you who comment or send us your questions there will be a bimonthly draw for a 50 euros voucher to buy in Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write now and participate!