The Hanna HI981030 Soil PH Meter is the most advanced soil PH tester on the market. Now you can check the hydrogen potential of the land where you grow at all times, without having to check the drainage water, and in just half a minute.
How is the PH meter for the Hanna brand substrate?
It is portable and very light, so much so that you can carry it in a pocket when you have to check the soil PH of your outdoor or guerrilla plants. It looks a lot like the typical manual PH and EC meters we use to measure irrigation water, but the probe is totally different, with a tapered glass tip for easy entry through the substrate.
These meters are made of PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) which is a very resistant material to fertilizers, disinfectants, and other products that may be corrosive. It contains a lithium ion battery that provides up to 1000 hours of continuous use, and with a little maintenance it can last a lifetime perfectly.
How do I use the Hanna HI981030 substrate PH meter?
Its use is very simple, just place the round battery in the compartment on the back, and press the power button. Then you just have to remove the protective cover that is on the bottom, and insert the probe into the substrate that we want to analyze. Ideally, wait 10 to 30 seconds with the probe in the ground, so that the reading is as accurate as possible. It contains an automatic shutdown function to maximize both the battery and the useful life of the device.
What's in Hanna's Soil PH Meter?
- Hanna Hi981030 PH Meter
- 2 sachets of pH 4.01 solution
- 2 sachets of pH 7.01 solution
- 2 sachets of electrode cleaning solution
- Electrode storage solution (13 ml)
- Electrode filling solution
- Quality certificate
- -PH range From 0 to 12.00
- -PH 0.01 PH resolution
- -PH precision at 25ºC 0.05 PH
- -Automatic PH calibration, in one or two points
- -Automatic temperature compensation
- -Auto power off 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or can be disabled
- -Battery type / CR2032 Li-ion life / approximately 1000 hours of continuous use
- -Ambient 0 to 50 ° C (32 to 122 ° F); RH 95% max
- -Dimensions 51 x 151 x 21 mm
- -Weight 44 grams
Buy Hanna PH meter for the soil at the best price online
With the new Hanna brand substrate PH meter your plants will always have the ideal PH in the root zone, and in this way they will be able to assimilate a greater quantity of nutrients and produce more, making it a really interesting investment.