Jungle Juice Micro from Advanced Nutrients is one of three parts that make up the fertilizer base that Advanced Nutrients has developed to maximize the yield of hydroponic crops.
Jungle Juice Micro provides all the micronutrients your weed needs during the growing and flowering phase. Although it has been specifically designed for hydroponics, its composition allows it to be used also in soil or peat, although if it is not combined with Grow and Bloom the results lose effectiveness.
There are certain cases of very specific nutritional deficiencies in which you can apply the Jungle Juice Micro independently.
Jungle Juice Grow-Micro-Bloom 3-base fertilizer stands out for the great quality of its minerals that, when mixed in the water tank, combine perfectly without solidifications and being totally assimilable by your plant.
The 3rd part of Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice base fertilizer, now available in PEV Grow!
How is Jungle Juice Micro applied?
When applied in combination with the other two parts of the base fertilizer, the application rate is as follows:
- 1 ml/L Jungle Juice Micro-Bloom-Grow during the 1st week of growth
- 2 ml/L Jungle Juice Micro-Bloom-Grow during the 2nd week of growth
- 4 ml/L Jungle Juice Micro-Bloom-Grow during the 3rd week of growth
- 4 ml/L Jungle Juice Micro-Bloom-Grow throughout the flowering phase
- For the mix to be effective, you must first add the Jungle Juice Micro to the tank, then the Bloom and finally the Grow.
What is the composition of Jungle Juice Micro?