- On sale!
Mighty + Vaporizer
100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
Mighty is a portable marijuana vaporizer made by Storz & Bickel, the same creators of the famous Volcano vaporizer, the best vaporizer of all time. If you like to vaporize weed or cannabis concentrates, you're going to really enjoy the Mighty digital vape, because it produces puffs of steam loaded with flavor thanks to its revolutionary way of heating marijuana, nothing like other portable devices.
Table of Contents
- Volcano Mighty Vaporizer What is it?
- How to use the Mighty marijuana vaporizer
- Best vaping temperature of the Storz & Bickel Mighty
- What can be consumed with the Mighty digital vaporizer?
- How to clean the Mighty vaporizer
- Advantages of the Mighty Vaporizer
- Mighty Vaporizer Price
- Characteristics Mighty Portable Vaporizer
- Mighty Vaporizer spares and accessories
- Buy Mighty vaporizer by Storz & Bickel at the best price online
Volcano Mighty Vaporizer What is it?
It is a pocket-size cannabis vaporizer, as it only measures 14 x 8 x 3 cm and weighs only 230 grams, making it very light and compact and can be transported anywhere without any problems. It is black in color and has a good-sized LED screen where you can check the temperature and battery charge. On both sides of this screen there are buttons that are used to raise and lower the vaporization temperature, and from the top of the device comes a mouthpiece that is inserted into the user's mouth to inhale the vapor.
As a great novelty, the Mighty marijuana vaporizer has 2 different types of heating, by convection and by conduction, which when combined, achieves a great heating speed and incomparable temperature control. The interior of the Mighty vaporizer is a circuit through which the vapor passes and cools down to be able to enjoy big, dense and tasty clouds. The external part is a plastic casing that gives it an industrial appearance and resistance to shocks, and also allows the device to be gripped without the risk of burns.
How to use the Mighty marijuana vaporizer
The use is very simple since it is a very complete and intuitive vaporizer, and once it is ready to work, it only takes a few seconds to enjoy the best cannabis vapor you can imagine, I will explain it to you in detail below:
- First of all you have to charge the device with the help of the charger that comes with it
- Once charged, you have to press the orange power button
- When you turn it on you will see on the screen the battery charge, the current temperature, and the default temperature
- Cannabis is introduced through the top of the Mighty vaporizer, simply twist the mouthpiece cap to reveal the stove
- It is important to crush the marijuana with a grinder or similar so that it can be heated evenly
- To introduce cannabis we can use the accessory that it brings for this mission
- Marijuana loads of approximately half a gram can be introduced
- Once the bowl of the stove is loaded, close the lid again and remove the nozzle
- With the buttons on both sides of the screen you can increase or decrease the desired temperature
- Once the preset temperature is reached the Mighty Vaporizer will vibrate to let you know it's ready, at which point you can insert the mouthpiece into your mouth and inhale the vapor
- This device has a 2-minute automatic shutdown system that deactivates its operation if it is not used. In this way, it makes better use of the battery charge and does not heat the cannabis that is not going to be consumed at that moment.
- Each charge allows you to vaporize approximately 12 puffs or puffs, depending on the intensity of each one.
Best vaping temperature of the Storz & Bickel Mighty
- Between 160º C and 175º C if you want to enjoy the best flavor and a lighter, more cerebral effect, with less body weight.
- Between 175º C and 195º C to notice stronger body effects while maintaining great psychoactivity and intense flavor
- Between 195º C and 210º C if you need to feel the effects in their full intensity, both mental and physical.
What can be consumed with the Mighty digital vaporizer?
It is one of the most versatile portable vaporizers of all time, since it allows you to consume both different herbs, such as marijuana buds, hashish, rosin, BHO, and even oils, but in each case a temperature level is recommended to take advantage of and enjoy. best of all its components:
- Hashish: 210º C
- BHO, cannabis oil or Rosin: 200º C
- Marijuana flowers: 160º C to 200º C
- Chamomile: 190º C
- Damiana: 190º C
- Mint: 175º C
- Lavender: 130º C
- Eucalyptus: 130º C
How to clean the Mighty vaporizer
It is very important to keep the bowl of the stove clean in order to enjoy the vaping experience to the fullest, because if traces of cannabis remain inside, the vapor can have an unpleasant burnt taste. Below you can see the best way to clean your Mighty vaporizer:
- Once we have finished steaming, we must remove the top cover to gain access to the bowl.
- With the help of the brush that comes with the Mighty portable vaporizer, we clean the bottom and walls of the bowl to remove all the remains of cannabis that may remain.
- If it is going to continue to be used, this cleaning is enough, but if that day it is not going to be used anymore, the ideal is to do a more thorough cleaning, in which case it is best to activate the device and set a temperature of around 125º C so that it heats up the stuck remains and is easier to clean with the help of a cotton pad soaked in alcohol. Subsequently, the temperature of the vaporizer can be raised to the maximum so that the alcohol evaporates.
- From time to time it is advisable to also clean the steam cooling duct, since after certain uses it can increase the resistance of the flow due to the dirt impregnated on the walls. In this case, it will be necessary to remove the grids and joints to be able to submerge them in alcohol so that they remain as new.
Advantages of the Mighty Vaporizer
- Very simple, fast and intuitive use
- Total control of the temperature, with increase and decrease of heat degree by degree
- Greater use of cannabis
- Healthier consumption as there is no combustion
- Better use of the battery charge thanks to automatic shutdown
- Easy assembly and disassembly for cleaning
- Very compact and lightweight for easy portability
Mighty Vaporizer Price
The price of the Mighty vaporizer is in the average for portable cannabis vapers. Keep in mind that this device is designed and manufactured in Germany by Storz & Bickel, the same company that developed the Volcano vaporizer, the best ever. There are different models of the Mighty vaporizer that may come with some accessories or others, but any of them is much cheaper than the famous desktop Volcano.
Characteristics Mighty Portable Vaporizer
- Full Convection Hot Air
- Precise Temperature Control
- Dual Lithium Ion Battery
- High Efficiency Heat Exchanger
- Automatic Shutoff Switch
- Extensive LED display
- Vibrating Alarm
- Size and Weight (Height x Width x Depth) 14 x 8 x 3 cm and weighs 230 grams
- Design. Industrial look, oversized. Its design means that it is never too hot
- Temperature range between 40ºC and 210ºC
- Drums. Duration between 90 and 120 minutes
- Form of heating. conduction and convection
- Bowl capacity. 0.5 grams, depending on how we grind the herbs
- Warranty. 2 years
Mighty Vaporizer spares and accessories
- Mighty Vaporizer
- Power Charger
- Normal screens (small) (3)
- Thick screens (small) (3)
- Cleaning brush
- Plastic grinder
- Fill tool
- Sealing rings
- Dosing capsule
Buy Mighty vaporizer by Storz & Bickel at the best price online
Now you can make the most of your harvest while enjoying the best flavor and effect of cannabis thanks to the Mighty vaporizer, and the most interesting thing is that you can get it with the best quality/price ratio on the market through Pevgrow, your favorite grow shop for more than a decade.
The Mighty vaporizer includes:
1 vaporizer Mighty,
1 Power Supply with USB Cable,
1 liquid pad,
3 Mesh parts,
1 Cleaning Brush,
1 mill herbs,
1 insufflation device,
1 Set of rings Sealing Parts,
Video: Mighty + Vaporizer
|Storz & Bickel
Is the shipping discreet?
Yes, the shipment is 100% discreet, no one will know what you have bought, also the sender is SITE OF SHOPS ONLINE.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship to almost every country in the world although you need to know the current legislation in your country to make sure that you do not break any regulations with the germination of the seeds.
We cannot be made responsible for the wrong use that some people decide to give to the seeds, so please don't act against your national laws.
Due to problems with customs you can check here for restrictions to certain countries.
What payment methods and currencies do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cryptocurrencies, cash, credit and debit cards and cash on delivery (Spain, Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal).
You can change the currency on the top right to know the price of the products in your local currency and of course pay this way.
How long does it take to ship my order?
In 24/48 hours we will ship your order.
Are the seeds guaranteed to germinate?
If you live in a country where the cultivation of cannabis is legal and you decide to plant the seeds, it is good that you know that all the seeds that we commercialize have germination guarantee.
If you germinate with the method of paper napkins and you have followed all the steps that we indicate here, you will only have to return us the seeds not germinated in their original packaging and when we receive them we will proceed to the change.
Then we take care of requesting the return to the seed bank, we do not transfer this responsibility and time to our customers.
What if I receive a bad or damaged product?
If you receive a broken product due to transport, you have to notify us within 24 hours for insurance coverage, always contact us as soon as possible and we will fix the problem!
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!