100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
Malawi is a powerful psychoactive variety that Ace Seeds makes in a 100% ecological way.
This variety comes from Central Africa and the most powerful, psychodelic market, not suitable for non-experienced consumers.
This plant has a high yield in both indoor and outdoor crops, produces very dense buds and replete with sticky resin. They are large plants with nodes separated by a medium distance, and blooms between 11 and 14 weeks.
These seeds are reserved for the most expert growers.
You can also purchase the Malawi Cria Pack in the Regular version:
-10 regular seeds x 4 phenotypes total 40 seeds. In this kit you will find differentiated 4 different lines (phenotypes) of this great variety of cannabis:
- Old Malawi asesina x New Malawi asesina P3 reverted
- New Malawi asesina P3 S1
- Mother P3 fruity x New Malawi asesina P3 reversed
- Malawi abode P2 x New Malawi P3 aseina reversed Here is a detailed description of the mothers used:
- Old Malawi asesina: You are facing a very powerful plant, probably the closest to the original Malawi asesina clone, with it started the Malawi breeding. This sativa develops vigorously, has a medium size and is filled with many branches this makes presage the production of large number of buds plagued with aromatic resin. The place that causes in the body is devastating, there are users who have been up to 4 hours floating. Its flavor is typical African, touches earthy and wood. If you cultivate it indoors with a lamp of 600w and you have the patience to wait 11 to 13 weeks of flowering you will get your reward.
- New Malawi asesina (P3): This is the granddaughter of the old killer, she is up to speed in terms of resin production and power even surpasses her grandmother if you spoil her enough. This new Malawi killer has a more regular structure than its grandmother, being more compact, with a broader leaf and with a slightly reduced flowering (maximum 85 days).
- Malawi fruity (P3): Sister of the new killer, expression very similar to this in terms of morphology and period of flowering, but stands out for having peculiar aromas of ripe mandarin, sweet carrot and flowers. If you are a lover of rare and exotic flavors you will be very satisfied, also the resin production is very high so you can use it to make marijuana oil.
- Malawi purple (P2): This marijuana plant is the mother of the Violet phenotype. This very uncommon Malawi grows compact and has a good branching. It's also interesting because it manages to cut the flowering to about 75 days and has a high resistance to cold and powdery mildew. You're going to hallucinate with the color you get from this strain, enjoy it.
|100 % Malawi sativa, Central Africa
|Harvest outdoor H.N:
|Late September-Early October
|Harvest outdoor H.S:
|Late March-Early April
|Up to 3 m.
|Indoor flowering period:
Is the shipping discreet?
Yes, the shipment is 100% discreet, no one will know what you have bought, also the sender is SITE OF SHOPS ONLINE.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship to almost every country in the world although you need to know the current legislation in your country to make sure that you do not break any regulations with the germination of the seeds.
We cannot be made responsible for the wrong use that some people decide to give to the seeds, so please don't act against your national laws.
Due to problems with customs you can check here for restrictions to certain countries.
What payment methods and currencies do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cryptocurrencies, cash, credit and debit cards and cash on delivery (Spain, Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal).
You can change the currency on the top right to know the price of the products in your local currency and of course pay this way.
How long does it take to ship my order?
In 24/48 hours we will ship your order.
Are the seeds guaranteed to germinate?
If you live in a country where the cultivation of cannabis is legal and you decide to plant the seeds, it is good that you know that all the seeds that we commercialize have germination guarantee.
If you germinate with the method of paper napkins and you have followed all the steps that we indicate here, you will only have to return us the seeds not germinated in their original packaging and when we receive them we will proceed to the change.
Then we take care of requesting the return to the seed bank, we do not transfer this responsibility and time to our customers.
What if I receive a bad or damaged product?
If you receive a broken product due to transport, you have to notify us within 24 hours for insurance coverage, always contact us as soon as possible and we will fix the problem!
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!