Malawi is a powerful psychoactive variety that Ace Seeds makes in a 100% ecological way.
This variety comes from Central Africa and the most powerful, psychodelic market, not suitable for non-experienced consumers.
This plant has a high yield in both indoor and outdoor crops, produces very dense buds and replete with sticky resin. They are large plants with nodes separated by a medium distance, and blooms between 11 and 14 weeks.
These seeds are reserved for the most expert growers.
You can also purchase the Malawi Cria Pack in the Regular version:
-10 regular seeds x 4 phenotypes total 40 seeds. In this kit you will find differentiated 4 different lines (phenotypes) of this great variety of cannabis:
- Old Malawi asesina x New Malawi asesina P3 reverted
- New Malawi asesina P3 S1
- Mother P3 fruity x New Malawi asesina P3 reversed
- Malawi abode P2 x New Malawi P3 aseina reversed Here is a detailed description of the mothers used:
- Old Malawi asesina: You are facing a very powerful plant, probably the closest to the original Malawi asesina clone, with it started the Malawi breeding. This sativa develops vigorously, has a medium size and is filled with many branches this makes presage the production of large number of buds plagued with aromatic resin. The place that causes in the body is devastating, there are users who have been up to 4 hours floating. Its flavor is typical African, touches earthy and wood. If you cultivate it indoors with a lamp of 600w and you have the patience to wait 11 to 13 weeks of flowering you will get your reward.
- New Malawi asesina (P3): This is the granddaughter of the old killer, she is up to speed in terms of resin production and power even surpasses her grandmother if you spoil her enough. This new Malawi killer has a more regular structure than its grandmother, being more compact, with a broader leaf and with a slightly reduced flowering (maximum 85 days).
- Malawi fruity (P3): Sister of the new killer, expression very similar to this in terms of morphology and period of flowering, but stands out for having peculiar aromas of ripe mandarin, sweet carrot and flowers. If you are a lover of rare and exotic flavors you will be very satisfied, also the resin production is very high so you can use it to make marijuana oil.
- Malawi purple (P2): This marijuana plant is the mother of the Violet phenotype. This very uncommon Malawi grows compact and has a good branching. It's also interesting because it manages to cut the flowering to about 75 days and has a high resistance to cold and powdery mildew. You're going to hallucinate with the color you get from this strain, enjoy it.