B+ Spores Vial
100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
B+ are probably the easiest magic mushroom species to grow. They come from the USA west coast and have the amazing capacity to produce huge mushrooms, over 12 inches (30 centimeters) in many cases.
B+ Spore Vial
Each bottle contains 0.34 US fl oz. (10 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. Vials contain a special valve that facilitates safe extraction without contamination risk.
The concentration of spores is higher in these vials than in ready-made syringes, almost twice the amount per cubic millilitre. Life span is extended thanks to the glass with which the vial is made, which can be up to 24 months.
How to use B+ Vial Spores
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the vial well to mix all the contents
- Sterilize the syringe we are going to use
- Sterilize the septa on the top of the vial
- Remove about 0.1 US fl oz. (3 ml.) of spores with the syringe (0.1 US fl oz. (3 ml.) is enough for 1 US qt (1 litre) of substrate)
- Inoculate the contents of the syringe into the substrate, leaving drops carefully in different areas
How to maintain B+ Spores Vial
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!