B+ are probably the easiest magic mushroom species to grow. They come from the USA west coast and have the amazing capacity to produce huge mushrooms, over 12 inches (30 centimeters) in many cases.
The potency of Psilocybe Cubensis B+ is in the average range, suitable for users with previous experience. There are enough spores in the syringe contents to inoculate 7 jars of 8.45 US fl oz (250 ml).
Psilocybe Cubensis B+ Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use B+ Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain Cubensis B+ Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.