Psilocybe Cubensis Dutch King comes from a region in Mexico, but it is named after the enormous popularity it has achieved in the Netherlands. It may be the best selling variety at Smart Shops in Amsterdam, the king of magic mushrooms.
Its cultivation is quite simple, so it is suitable for those who have just started to grow their own magic mushrooms. It is very resistant and productive, and its power is medium but of high quality.
Psilocybe Cubensis Mexican Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use Mexican Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain Dutch King Mexican Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.