This variety of magic mushrooms is of unknown origin, but as the first known seller was from Honolulu they were called Hawaii or Hawaiian. They may be related to the Cambodian, because of the similarity between their specimens, since they also form a wide hat and thick stem, although in this case they grow a little more in height.
Growing mushrooms with Hawaii spores is so simple that is one of the most recommended varieties for beginners. They offer such resistance to adverse factors that it is difficult not to achieve a large production with this classic variety.
Psilocybe Cubensis Hawaii Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use Hawaii Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain Hawaii Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.