Ban Hua Thai Spores
100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
Psilocybe Cubensis Koh Samui variety was another of the discoveries of the "Psycho-micologist" John Allen in his expedition through Asia, in this case on the Thai island that gives its name to the strain.
Among its characteristics are the great speed of colonization of the substrate and its resistance to pollutants. For these reasons this variety requires more experience for its consumption than for its growing.
Psilocybe Cubensis Ban Hua Thai Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use Ban Hua Thai Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain Ban Hua Thai Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!