Utopia hallucinogenic truffles come from the Netherlands and are related to the Hollandia ones. You could say that they are a more powerful evolution of the magic truffles Atlantis, since they come from them, but they have important differences. Would you like to know them? Well, I'm not keeping you waiting any longer.
How are Psilocybe Utopia Truffles?
In appearance they are very light in color, you can tell their Atlantis origin in the color and texture. But the fact that they require a longer cultivation cycle than these, about 10 months, gives them substantial differences, especially with regard to the psilocybin content.
Product weight: 0.5 oz. (15 grams)
What are the effects of Utopia Truffles?
It's easy to enter a new dimension with Utopia magic mushrooms, so experience other softer effect truffles before trying these ones. The brain starts working at another speed and the open and closed eye visuals mix, so they are ideal to share with friends. The colors are enhance, and your mind creates thousands of impossible shapes. It's very common to visualize fractals as if you were looking through a kaleidoscope.
Warnings and recommendations
- Sale to underage persons, pregnant women, or persons with psychological problems is forbidden.
- Do not drive or handle heavy machinery under its effects.
- Do not mix with other stimulants, medications or alcohol.
- If this is your first time using, make sure you are around people with experience.
- Truffles are not meant for partying, it is best to enjoy them in a quiet and safe environment.
- You can keep the sealed package in the fridge for a while, but when you open it you must consume its full contents within a maximum of 2 days. Do not freeze.
- Do not consume more than 5 grams and 10/15 grams to the most experienced.
*Magic truffles can be kept for up to 2 months in the fridge. Once opened they can be kept for up to 2 days.