This variety of hallucinogenic truffle was discovered in Oaxaca (Mexico) and was the first in which Psilocybin was found. Although the indigenous people of South America had already been consuming it in rituals for thousands of years, it was not until 1957 that Albert Hofmann, the creator of LSD, isolated Psilocine and Psilocybin, the psychoactive components of magic mushrooms and truffles.
How are Mexicana Magic Truffles?
They are dark and quite smooth compared to other psilocybes truffles. This is the ideal variety to start in the world of the hallucinogenic mushrooms, and perhaps also the enteogens in general. It is the least powerful variety in our catalogue, but beware, that does not mean that it cannot provide you a unique trip.
Product weight: 0.5 oz. (15 grams)
What are the effects of Mexicana Truffle?
It produces a pleasant feeling of euphoria and well-being, invites laughter and really brings happiness. It is a very spiritual and mystical trip, full of creativity and thousands of thoughts, no wonder it is related to the famous Philosopher's Stone.
There is an anecdote with this variety, it was the one taken by the great Timothy Leary in his first psychedelic experience, and after the session he claimed: "In 4 hours I have learned more about the mind, the brain and its structure, than in the previous 15 years as a psychologist".
Warnings and recommendations
- Sale to underage persons, pregnant women, or persons with psychological problems is forbidden.
- Do not drive or handle heavy machinery under its effects.
- Do not mix with other stimulants, medications or alcohol.
- If this is your first time using, make sure you are around people with experience.
- Truffles are not meant for partying, it is best to enjoy them in a quiet and safe environment.
- You can keep the sealed package in the fridge for a while, but when you open it you must consume its full contents within a maximum of 2 days. Do not freeze.
- Do not consume more than 5 grams and 10/15 grams to the most experienced.
*Magic truffles can be kept for up to 2 months in the fridge. Once opened they can be kept for up to 2 days.
Sale to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
The breads are seeds for exclusive use for mycological, ethnobotanical or ornamental study
They are not for agricultural or food use. PevGrow is not responsible for the illegal use of these breads or seeds by third parties.