100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
This Mexican mushroom variety is very special. Until relatively recently it was thought to belong to Psilocybe Cubensis family, but it cannot be certified.
It takes longer to colonize the substrate than other varieties, but produces very resistant fungi, of medium size, that do not fully open the hat and very powerful compared to other Mexican varieties. Its growing is very simple, it adapts to different mixtures of substrate, growing very well in horse droppings or with PF TEK.
Mazatapec Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use Mazatapec Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain Mazatapec Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!