100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
Purolyt is a powerful disinfectant and cleaner to keep pests at bay and is used to properly preserve disinfected from all types of germs and fungi every area of the crop, from growing cabinet, utensils, irrigation systems and so on.
The best thing about Purolyt is that it is all natural and contains no chemicals, so it won't harm or affect your plant's health. In fact, it's made up of only water, salt and electricity.
How can I use Purolyt?
- Firstly, it can be used as a powerful fungicide to kill fungi both in the plant itself and in the irrigation system.
- It is also a powerful destroyer against the appearance of algae in irrigation systems or tanks.
- It is a powerful disinfectant, very important especially at the end of the crop, you can spray all areas and all materials you have used, VERY IMPORTANT!
- Also can be sprayed in the environment, to completely disinfect the area.
Purolyt application modes
- Spraying: Directly with a diffuser on the plant itself.
- Rubbing: To disinfect surfaces, apply product to the rubbing cloth directly on the surface.
- Nebulized: Suitable for purifying the air in the cultivation room, in the appropriate dose.
- Immersion: Fill a container with Purolyt diluted in water in a proportion of 20 ml/litre, and introduce the utensil in question, it will be completely disinfected.
- Direct Addition: To be applied directly to the irrigation water tank, to completely disinfect and prevent the appearance of algae and fungi.
What's Purolyt's dosage?
- In spraying, rubbing, fogging and dipping 20 ml. of Purolyt per litre of water will be applied.
- In direct addition, if it is used as a preventive the dose is 5-10 ml./liter of water and if it is to attack an already present infection, the dosage will be 20 to 40 ml. per liter of water.
- For disinfection of substrate, 10 ml are added per litre of water.
- 100% natural
- Effective against fungi, viruses and bacteria
- Formats: 500 ml. (1 US pt lqd), 5 litres (1.32 US gal) or 11 litres (2.9 US gal)
Data sheet and characteristics
|Preventive:||Show only preventative|
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!