Trimpro Unplugged helps you in the task of manicuring marijuana plants, making harvesting much easier. If you are tired of spending hours and hours cutting leaves with scissors, here is the solution for your problems.
How is the Trimpro Unplugged manual harvester?
It is the lightest and quietest model of this brand, but that does not mean that it is not effective, on the contrary, you will love it. It consists of a aluminum structure that contains in the upper part a grid with inner blades, which are turned with a crank that carries on the upper part, and the cuttings fall to the lower area, where they are stored in a compartment .
Measures 35 centimeters in diameter and 30 centimeters high (Not counting the crank) and only weighs 3.5 kilos mounted, so it can be transported without problems. The fact that it does not need electricity to operate makes the very versatile, since in some crops they lack electricity. You set the cutting speed with the movement of the crank, but the blades are adjustable in height so that they can be adapted to different types and sizes of bud.
How do I use the Trimpro unplugged manual peeler?
Once you have assembled the entire structure that makes up the peeler, the ideal is to do a test to adjust the blades as best as possible to the buds that you are going to manicure. It is important to know that you cannot put the whole plants so that the buds are clean, it is good to separate the branches and remove the largest leaves, those that are separated from the stems by the petioles.
Trimpro's unplugged manual peeler takes care of the rest, and actually does the most expensive part of the harvest, which is removing all the small leaves that are attached to the buds. With one hand you can hold and turn the crank to operate the blades, and you are free with the other hand to take the branches by the stem part and place it on the upper part of the grid. It helps a lot to turn the branches to one side and the other to peel all the flowers well.
- Never put your fingers, gloves or other parts of the body in contact with the grill or the blades.
- Gloves and safety glasses must be worn at all times. Gloves must be hand tight so that they do not penetrate the gaps in the grid. WATCH OUT!
- Never apply pressure to the grill.
- Never use scissors, knives or other types of instruments on the grill.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility caused by the peelers resulting from improper use.
- Use the cutters in accordance with the laws in force.
- Assembled machine: 35cm (diameter) x 30cm (38cm with crank)
- Packing: 36cm x 36cm x 32cm
- Machine weight only: 3.4 kilos
- Machine and packaging weight: 4.1 kilos
- Structure: Aluminum
- Grille: Steel
- Trimpro Unplugged Grille (STD): 6.35mm grooves
Buy Trimpro unplugged manual peeler at the best price online
This silent, portable, light, and cheap model is perfect for growers of small spaces for self-consumption, because they do not take up much space, they do not consume resources, and it pays for itself quickly with the labor and time savings it offers you.