100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
At Pevgrow, we present you the incredible Bubble Bags, the perfect solution to obtain top quality resins in a simple and efficient way. If you are a cannabis lover and want to enjoy first class extractions, you can't miss these cold extraction bags. Discover how to get the most out of your buds and enter the fascinating world of Bubble Bags. With our selection of high quality products, get ready to enjoy pure and potent resins like never before!
Table of Contents
What are Bubble Bags?
Bubble Bags are nets for making Ice-O-Lator, that is, essential tools for lovers of high-quality cannabis concentrates. These bags are specifically designed to perform cold extractions, using a method known as the bubble hash process. Want to know more about these amazing bags and how to use them? Keep reading!
Characteristics of Bubble Bags
Bubble Bags nets stand out for their quality and efficiency in resin extraction. They are manufactured with durable and resistant materials, which guarantees their long useful life. Also, these nets are precisely designed to offer optimal filtration and separate trichomes with great efficiency.
It is not by chance that they are the best ice extraction bags, since the makers of this brand were pioneers in the method of cold resin separation from cannabis, and have developed their Bubble Bags after making hundreds of tests of micronage, sizes, and times.
How are Bubble Bags used?
The extraction process with Bubble Bags is quite simple, but it requires certain steps to obtain the best results. Here we explain the process in brief, but if you want to see it in more detail, I advise you to read our article that explains how to make Bubble Hash.
- Preparation: Before you start, make sure you have all the necessary materials. You will need Bubble Bags, a large bucket, cold water, ice, a wooden spoon, a collection bag and your trichomes or plant material ready to be processed.
- Pre-cooling: Fill the large bucket with cold water and add ice. Let the water cool for the time necessary for the temperature to drop below 5º C before starting the process.
- Filling: Place the Bubble Bags in the large bucket, starting with the highest micronage bag at the top and continuing in descending order. Make sure that each bag is well placed and that there are no empty spaces between them.
- Agitation: Add your plant material or trichomes to the cold water in the bucket. Use the wooden spoon to gently stir the water to make sure the material is well mixed. This stirring will help loosen the trichomes and separate them from the rest of the plant material.
- Filtering: Once you have shaken enough, carefully lift the Bubble Bags one at a time, allowing the water and trichome mixture to flow through them. Each bag will act as a filter, separating trichomes of different sizes and qualities.
- Collect the product: As the water flows through the bags, you will see the trichomes collect at the bottom of each bag. Use the collection bag to collect the trichomes and drain the excess water. Once you have finished filtering, you will have your trichomes ready to be dried and pressed.
Types of Bubble Bags
Bubble Bags come in different types and capacities to suit the needs and preferences of each user. As for the different capacities, you have 4.5 liters, 19 liters and 90 liters. Here are some of the most popular Bubble Bags sets:
- Set of 3 bags: This basic set includes three bags of different micronage to perform the extraction. Generally, the bags included are 73, 160 and 25 microns.
- Set of 2 bags: Ideal for simpler extractions, this set consists of two bags of different micronages, generally of 73 and some other of more than 100 microns.
- Set of 7 or 8 bags: These more complete sets offer a wider variety of micronages and allow a more precise and refined extraction. They may include bags of micronages such as 25, 45, 73, 90, 120, 160, 190 and 220 microns.
Buy Bubble Bags Online at the best price in the market at Pevgrow
In short, Bubble Bags are a must-have tool for those looking to obtain the highest quality resins. With their durable design and efficient filtration process, Bubble Bags will provide you with exceptional results in your extractions. Explore the different sets and capacities available and enter the fascinating world of resin extraction with Bubble Bags - your cannabis experience will never be the same again!
Is the shipping discreet?
Yes, the shipment is 100% discreet, no one will know what you have bought, also the sender is SITE OF SHOPS ONLINE.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship to almost every country in the world although you need to know the current legislation in your country to make sure that you do not break any regulations with the germination of the seeds.
We cannot be made responsible for the wrong use that some people decide to give to the seeds, so please don't act against your national laws.
Due to problems with customs you can check here for restrictions to certain countries.
What payment methods and currencies do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cryptocurrencies, cash, credit and debit cards and cash on delivery (Spain, Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal).
You can change the currency on the top right to know the price of the products in your local currency and of course pay this way.
How long does it take to ship my order?
In 24/48 hours we will ship your order.
Are the seeds guaranteed to germinate?
If you live in a country where the cultivation of cannabis is legal and you decide to plant the seeds, it is good that you know that all the seeds that we commercialize have germination guarantee.
If you germinate with the method of paper napkins and you have followed all the steps that we indicate here, you will only have to return us the seeds not germinated in their original packaging and when we receive them we will proceed to the change.
Then we take care of requesting the return to the seed bank, we do not transfer this responsibility and time to our customers.
What if I receive a bad or damaged product?
If you receive a broken product due to transport, you have to notify us within 24 hours for insurance coverage, always contact us as soon as possible and we will fix the problem!
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!