Pajaritos are a kind of magic truffle found in Mexico, its name in Spanish is due to its size, smaller than other sclerotia. They are also named for the effect, that looks like little birds are fluttering around in your brain. In other places they call them "Mayan Magic", and they have a number of qualities that make them unique like psilocybes.
How are Magic Truffles Pajaritos?
As we said, this fungus forms a smaller sclerotia than most of the psychoactive truffles, but in shape, color and texture it is quite similar to other Mexican truffles. Its power can be considered intermediate, more powerful than the Mexican, but less than the Atlantis, Holland or Valhalla.
Product weight: 0.5 oz. (15 grams)
How are the effects of the Truffles Pajaritos?
It is a very pleasant, social trip, which can become philosophical and even mystical, but always in a bearable way. With high doses you can have visual hallucinations, but they will never reach the level of other varieties. The psilocybes Pajaritos are special for a quiet session with friends, and is best enjoyed outdoors, in nature and during the day.
Warnings and recommendations
- Sale to underage persons, pregnant women, or persons with psychological problems is forbidden.
- Do not drive or handle heavy machinery under its effects.
- Do not mix with other stimulants, medications or alcohol.
- If this is your first time using, make sure you are around people with experience.
- Truffles are not meant for partying, it is best to enjoy them in a quiet and safe environment.
- You can keep the sealed package in the fridge for a while, but when you open it you must consume its full contents within a maximum of 2 days. Do not freeze.
- Do not consume more than 5 grams and 10/15 grams to the most experienced.
*Magic truffles can be kept for up to 2 months in the fridge. Once opened they can be kept for up to 2 days.