Nirvana is a combination of magic truffles a mixture of psilocybin and psilocin so the effects are very similar. This pack of hallucinogenic mushrooms has been created with the intention of bringing together the psychoactive effects of 2 of the most consumed varieties worldwide.
What's so special about Nirvana Magic Truffles?
The best part about the union of these 2 species of a mixture of psilocybin and psilocin improving flavor, power and effects. There are psychonauts who prefer to have a psychological experience, of deep, revealing thoughts. On the other hand, many other users want to have a fun session, with lots of color, glitter, deformations and amazing visions.
Both have the option to choose from a few strains that cause those particular effects, and now those looking for a magic experience, which mixes philosophical and visual effects, have the Nirvana at their disposal.
Product weight: 0.5 oz. (15 grams)
What are the effects of Nirvana Magic Truffles?
Although separately they may seem milder than other varieties of hallucinogenic truffles, we must take into account that when Hollandia and Utopia join forces, the result can have the level of mystic.
With a normal dose you can have a happy, motivating trip, with the body relaxed but the mind working above and beyond the norm. Creativity is multiplied by the combination of when these North American sclerotia and the visions can become powerful, so we recommend adjusting the dose so as not to overdo it.
Warnings and recommendations
- Sale to underage persons, pregnant women, or persons with psychological problems is forbidden.
- Do not drive or handle heavy machinery under its effects.
- Do not mix with other stimulants, medications or alcohol.
- If this is your first time using, make sure you are around people with experience.
- Truffles are not meant for partying, it is best to enjoy them in a quiet and safe environment.
- You can keep the sealed package in the fridge for a while, but when you open it you must consume its full contents within a maximum of 2 days. Do not freeze.
*Magic truffles can be kept for up to 2 months in the fridge. Once opened they can be kept for up to 2 days.