Mycological study kits are now available at Pevgrow, perfect for magic mushroom development research. These equipments are very interesting, since they are the best way to understand the behavior of fungi, from the inoculation of the spores, the development of the mycelium, the production of mushrooms or sclerotia, and the causes of the possible contaminations.
What's in the Mycological Kit?
This set contains everything you need to prepare the perfect environment for growing hallucinogenic mushrooms. Once prepared, you would only have to introduce a substrate inoculated with the spores of your favourite variety. The Mycological Research Kit includes:
- Propagator greenhouse
- 30W heating blanket 21.65 x 13.8 inches (55 x 35 cm.)
- 2.64 US gal (10 litres) bag of expanded clay balls
- Air pump with 2 outlets
- 6.56 feet (2 meters) non-toxic silicone tube
- 2 ait stone diffusers
- Digital thermometer
How to use the Mycological Kit
- Wash the clay balls in a container with water and hydrogen peroxide for 12 hours.
- On one side of the greenhouse lid, make 2 holes to insert the non-toxic tube, one hole on each corner of the same side.
- After drilling the lid, the whole greenhouse should be disinfected with 50% water and 50% bleach.
- Place the heating blanket where you are going to grow and place the base of the greenhouse on top of it.
- Fill the base with the washed clay balls.
- Bury the diffuser stones in the balls, one stone on each side of the greenhouse.
- Connect the diffuser stones with the pump by inserting the tubes through the holes of the lid.
- Plug in the heating blanket, switch on the pump and wait until a warm and humid environment is created.
- Insert the prepared inoculated substrate or Mushbag inside the greenhouse and cover it.
- Observe the changes during the following days, you will see the formation of the mycelium, its propagation, as well as the fructification of the magic mushrooms. Watch for contamination to learn what can cause it and to avoid it in the future. This kit is also ideal to compare different mixtures of substrate, colonization times, amount of "Flushes", production in general and everything related to mycological study.
Buy mycological study kit at the best price
Knowledge does not take place, especially when learning can lead to future great savings, as in this case. With this mushroom growing kit you have the opportunity to research the development of your favourite mushrooms at an irresistible price. Try it!