100 day satisfaction guarantee
Discreet delivery worldwide
Unlimited cash on delivery
B+ are probably the easiest species of magic mushrooms to grow. They come from the west coast of the USA, and have the amazing ability to produce huge mushrooms, over 30 centimeters in many cases.
It is recommended to use a substrate configured with sterilized rye, but it can be grown in different soil mixtures without problems. With the contents of the syringe there is enough to inoculate B+ into 7 jars of 8.45 US fl oz (250 ml).
Psilocybe Cubensis B+ Spore Syringe
Each syringe contains 0.17 US fl oz. (5 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. They are already prepared for inoculation, so you don't have to disinfect anything but your hands and try to work in the most hygienic environment possible.
How to use B+ Spores by Innervisions
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the syringe well for at least 10 seconds to mix the whole content
- Remove the cap that protects the needle
- Insert the needle of the syringe into the substrate carefully, slowly push the plunger and try to leave a drop
- Repeat the previous step, leaving drops carefully in different areas of the substrate, to try to colonize it faster and more homogeneously
How to maintain B+ Spores by Innervisions
To maximize spore viability, it is important to keep the syringe with the remaining spores at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). A tupper in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.
Among all those who comment or send us your questions, there will be a monthly raffle for a €50 voucher for your purchases at Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write us and participate!