The growshop sector and all the paraphernalia for smokers that goes along with does not stop growing and innovating, and this can be seen in weed grinders among other articles. 15 years ago you could barely find 3 or 4 grinder models, but today there are tens, with thousands of different designs.
Among all the types of grinder available there are some that stand out, some for their originality, others for their easy operation and others for the materials with which they are made. In this article we are going to see which are the best grinder models on the market in 2019, without any special order, the 10 best in general. Do you want to know which ones are? Well, let’s not wait any longer…👉
⭐ Ranking of the 10 best grinder models
- Quick Grinder: Your faithful and infallible companion. The Quick grinder has it all, top quality materials, perfect bearing, very nice design, and practicality when evacuating the minced weed, thanks to an innovative button that facilitates this mission in the best way.
- SLX 2.0: This weed crusher is a blast, as it is made with high-tech materials used in aerospace industry. Its interior is made of non-stick ceramic, which makes it easy to clean and maintain. It’s practically indestructible, so it can last forever.
- Solinder: This grinder is made of CNC aluminum, a very good material for its lightness and strength. It has a camera to collect the kief, five anodized colors to choose from, and measures 62 mm. diameter and 48 mm. height. It has a practical wavy design that helps in the task of grinding cannabis.
- Thorinder: The Thorinder is one of the best grinders on the market in quality/price ratio. It is very light, chops the weed really thin, and has a spectacular design. One of its advantages is that the top has transparent parts that allow you to see the cannabis inside.
- Cali Crusher: For many the best grinder in the world without discussion. Manufactured in California with military grade and CNC aluminum, it ensures perfect gearing and weed crushing like no other. Its price is higher than the others, but it has a lifetime warranty.
- Santa Cruz Shredder Jumbo: This marijuana grinder is made with medical grade aluminum and ultrasonic finish. It has been on the market for many years, which is a guarantee of reliability. The only drawback is its high price.
- Grinder pollinator with mill: If you join practicality, ease of use, effectiveness, and good price you get the grinder mill with pollinator. It is difficult to find a device for crushing weed with better performance and such a competitive price.
- Grinder card: It has many advantages, is cheap, easy to hide, resistant, easy to maintain and its operation is very simple. Plus, there are hundreds of different grinder card designs to choose from, so it’s easy to find a theme you like.
- Rosewood Grinder: The most puritanical cannabis consumers still prefer to chop marijuana with a wooden grinder. Within this category highlights the one made of rosewood wood, elegant, durable and with a spectacular carving.
- Magic Fly: This grinder is probably the best for chopping cannabis before steaming. It crumbles weed thinner than any other, so it is ideal to take advantage of all the trichomes during steaming.
⛳ Which is the best electric grinder?
In the growshop market you can find many different models of electric grinder, but many of them are unreliable. In Pevgrow we tried quite a few, and in the end we were left with the only one that didn’t give problems after a lot of use. Our automatic grinder chops the weed very well, is easy to detach and has an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
✨ Are there cheap quality grinders?
Of course, there are acrylic or plastic grinder models that can last for years if you maintain them well. One of the things that must be taken into account for its durability is the cleanliness, which has to be regularly and with products that do not damage this material. If you’re not sure how to clean the grinder the best way, I advise you to read this article. The grinder card is also very economical and sturdy, just like the wooden ones.
👌 What is the best grinder to vaporize?
From our point of view there is no doubt, as we said before the Magic Fly is the one that leaves the thinnest weed. This is a great advantage, as the vaporizer heats the plant material homogeneously, so that every last trichome of the bud is used.
📖 How’s the best pollinator grinder for picking up kief?
That depends on what you mean best, if you want a grinder with a pollinator that collects a lot of kief I recommend the Thorinder. But if what you’re looking for is the best quality kief then the SLX 2.0 model may be better, since the micron rating of its mesh is lower, so it collects less trichomes but more filtered.
🚀 What’s the best grinder in the world?
From our point of view, the best grinder on the market for a long time is the Quick grinder. It came out over 10 years ago, but its flawless operation, finishes and practicality caused it to become the favorite of many cannabis smokers.
It is not the cheapest, the original came to market with a price close to 50 €, an investment that a lot of people can’t spend on a grinder no matter how good it is. Its high price has to do with the patent of the unloading mechanism it contains, revolutionary at that time.
Luckily, version 2 and 3 came out later, with very similar finishes and more competitive prices.
If we had to make a top of the best cannabis grinders, the Quick would always be at the top for us, other users might prefer the Thorinder which is also very good, some sure prefer a grinder pollinator of those who collects the Kief, others possibly electric, and others sure that they prefer a classic wooden grinder, because, as you know, it all depends on your preferences.And you? Do you know of any grinder better than the ones in this ranking? If so, send it to us to include it, and if you liked the article consider sharing it so that more people can see it.😜