PEV Grow invites you to enjoy with us one of the best Spanish marijuana seeds bank: Medical seeds
Founded by the breeder and alchemist Javier Ruano, Medical seeds stands out for the purity of their strains, whose quality and homogeneity have been refined till final details, focusing above all on medicinal uses of all strains that he developed pointing out on their terpenic nuances.
With headquarter in Barcelona, many of their cultivars have been winners of a multitude of extraction awards based on different techniques, either in BHO / Rosin, ethanol, solvent blends ... as a result of an outstanding cannabic career both in strains development and in extractions research.
All their products are the result of years of research in the world of cannabis, including feminised cultivars suitable for both indoor and outdoor crops, with fast flowering and a remarked sativa-indica hybrid structure.
Most of their genetics express very high THC levels with medium-low CBD contents, incorporating in their catalog a special strain with a featured THC:CBD one to one ratio, exclusively included for medicinal uses.
On the other hand they also introduce a regular cultivar, reminiscent of the Dutch old school as Neville's Haze in the 90's. The absence of autoflowering varieties is offset by the flawless quality of their catalog.
Here we offer you a brief summary of the Medical Seeds catalog so that you do not miss any detail:
- Medical Seeds Canadian Kush: In case you did not know, Javier Ruano has spent part of his working life in Canada, providing his extensive knowledge and experience. One of his results has been this crossbreed strain between a Californian Purple Kush and the Canadian Special Kush. This cultivar is recommended for pain relief, depression and insomnia.
- Medical Seeds Prozac: Bush-shaped plant descendant from Kush family parentals. Its trichomes density with great amount of resin is impressive. Ideal for making hash. This strain has a very high medicinal value for all kinds of indications referring to THC-A and THC uses.
- Medical Seeds No Name: Developed from Sensi Star (a Sensi Seeds cultivar), it’s a plant with sativa predominance but surprising due to its short flowering period. Highly appreciated for its Cheese flavor with nuances of licorice stick. Its effects are cerebral in the beginning, to finish with a marked narcotic point in few minutes, leading to a happy and deep sleep.
- Medical Seeds Devil Fruit: Another poly-hybrid Indica-Sativa with Indica structure. With a relaxing but not devastating effect, ideal for performing creative tasks. Its flavor is sweet and fruity, inherited from its parental sativa genotype.
- Medical Seeds Mendocino Purple Kush: Another genetic developed by Javier Ruano in Canada, this is a very stable hybridization between Mendocino Purple (known in Canada as Purps) and of course, a Purple Kush. Its creator distinguishes among four phenotypes differentiated by colors (different anthocyanidins expressed in each phenotype), ranging from green to intense violet, also evolving the chemistry of their terpenes, resulting from the most earthy to the sweetest taste.
- Medical Seeds White Widow: A very successful genetic due to its stable cannabinoids range. Ideal for treatments of chronic pain caused by nerve-type injuries.
- Medical Seeds Channel +: Perfect cultivar to grow in S.C.R.O.G. It is widely used to alleviate symptoms of spasticity in multiple sclerosis and also to alleviate the side effects caused by chemotherapy.
- Medical Seeds 2046: A Haze genetic of extraordinary psychedelic potency. Its long flowering cycle is offset by its excellent production levels. Optimal variety to alleviate conditions that require elevated levels of THC and low levels in other cannabinoids, such as glaucoma and inhibition of emesis in chemotherapy.
- Medical Seeds Malakoff: Sativa genotype featured to be a fast version flowering strain. Its effects are energizing providing a touch of creativity in you. Acid taste with a remarked liquid cream and strawberry nuances. There are no words to express my feelings.
- Medical Seeds Y Griega: Overproductive Sativa strain with one of the highest psychoactivity indexes. Flavor Haze with deep sweetness.
- Medical Seeds Jack La Mota: A tribute to Jack Herer, possibly it is the most international genetic. It is a hybrid of incense flavor. If you grow it in a hydroponic system you will get its maximum potential...you’ll see the difference!!
- Medical Seeds BCN Sour Diesel: Hybrid with Sativa predominance as a result of the crossbreed between Diesel and an Indica genetic of exaggerated yield. Its euphorizing and no cerebral make it perfect to consume daily.
- Medical Seeds 1024: Probably the most complete genetic in Medical Seeds catalog. It combines production, flavor, appearance, versatility, adaptability, psychoactivity, medicinal value...
- Medical Seeds Y Griega CBD: As a result of collaboration with CBD Crew, Medical seeds offer this genetic derived from their Y Griega giving us an invaluable modification of its cannabinoid ratio to generate a correct and robust one to one THC:CBD concentration.
- Medical Seeds Deep Neville Regular: Regular genetic derived from an old ancestor as Deep Chunk and Neville Haze. The result is strain with very high THC range. Very suitable to relieve nausea in chemotherapy. It provides you a Taste lemon metallic taste with earthy notes.
From PEV Grow we will simply tell you this: Woooooowwww !!!!