Ecuador psilocybes variety is one of the most exotic on the planet. They usually come out in autumn, when the leaves on the trees that protect them fall. They can also appear in animal excrements, so it can be said that this area is rich in magic mushrooms.
Because of its altitude and the composition of the soil, mushrooms from Chitwan region are unique all over the world, and now you have available their spores to grow them in your own home. This strain stands out for its fast colonization and growth, as well as being a good producer.
Ecuador spores vial
Each bottle contains 0.34 US fl oz. (10 ml.) of spores in a solution that keeps them in perfect condition until the time of inoculation. Vials contain a special valve that facilitates safe extraction without contamination risk.
The concentration of spores is higher in these vials than in ready-made syringes, almost twice the amount per cubic millilitre. Life span is extended thanks to the glass with which the vial is made, which can be up to 24 months.
How to use Ecuador Spores
- Wear a mask and gloves or disinfect your hands properly
- Shake the vial well to mix all the contents
- Sterilize the syringe we are going to use
- Sterilize the septa on the top of the vial
- Remove about 0.1 US fl oz. (3 ml.) of spores with the syringe (0.1 US fl oz. (3 ml.) is enough for 1 US qt (1 litre) of substrate)
- Inoculate the contents of the syringe into the substrate, leaving drops carefully in different areas
How to maintain Nepal Chitwan spores for months
To maximize the viability of the spores it is important to keep the vial at a temperature between 35.6 and 46.4 ºF (2-8 ºC). Store it in a tupperware box in the fridge can be a great solution to extend the lifespan of our spores.