Open Grow Grolab Starterkit is a integrated control unit that serves to monitor and automate your indoor cultivation of marijuana, regulating the temperature, humidity, amount of CO2, cultivation lights, and even the irrigation pumps for that you can forget to do all the daily tasks.
What is the Starterkit Grolab controller like?
It is a software that has a control unit with a memory in which the environmental parameters that we want to have in our indoor marijuana cultivation can be set. It contains different independent modules that connect to your PC to control extractors, fans, humidifiers, CO2 generators, grow lights, and even automatic irrigation.
It contains a controller called Powerbot that carries a temperature and humidity sensor and is responsible for plugging in and shutting down all the devices that we connect to it, and a motherboard called GroNode that acts as the brain and communicates all the internal modules by radio frequency, storing the readings of the sensors and the configurations that we mark.
Gronode also serves as an alarm, since it contains a loudspeaker that can warn us in the event of flooding or any other mismatch in the crop. It can be programmed to send us an email to the PC every time it has to notify us of any of the hundreds of alarms that can be marked. Several Powerbot can be connected to the same Grolab Starterkit to have many different sensors in the same device.
Advantages of installing the Grolab Starterkit controller in your indoor cultivation
- All cultivation devices connected to a single device
- Get stable environmental parameters at all times
- Multiple configurations
- Maximum security thanks to programmable alarms for fire or flood cases
- Internal memory and connected to your PC to have all the readings recorded
- Expandable with additional modules
What does the Grolab Starterkit contain?
- Ethernet cable
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- GroLab control software, manuals and video tutorials in Spanish
- Dimensions: 91mm x 91mm x 28.7mm
- Exterior: Case: Stainless steel
- Color: silver
- Physical buttons: Reset, NET Reset, FW Update
- Power Supply: USB - 5VDC 1000mA
- Connections: USB 2.1 type B, Ethernet LAN RJ45, RP-SMA female
- Antenna Included: Yes
- USB Cable Included: Yes (Type BA)
- USB Cable length: 2 meters
- Includes USB power adapter: Yes (Type A 230AC-5VDC)
- Ethernet LAN Cable Included: Yes
- Ethernet Cable Length LAN Cable: 1.52 meters
- Inter-Module Communication: Radio Frequency - 2.4GHz
- Battery: CR2032 Lithium 3V 250mAh
- Storage Memory: 2MB
- Audiovisual Indicators: RGB LED Single Tone Buzzer
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Buy Open Grow Starterkit Grolab integrated digital controller at the best online price
If you want to grow in the most efficient, comfortable, and safe way, you need to connect all the devices of your cultivation to a control unit such as Starterkit Grolab, because in addition to automating the plugging in and shutting down of all appliances, it will warn you in the event that something fails, so that you get the best harvest with minimal effort.