Vithal Garden Seaweed Bokashi

Vithal Garden Seaweed Bokashi

Be the first to comment and win prizes
Be the first to comment and win prizes
$7.80
Total: $7.80
share
Envío 
            discreto

Discreet Shipping
Entrega rápida

Entrega rápida
Regalo seguro en cada compra

Regalo seguro en cada compra
Garantía de satisfacción o reembolso en 100 días

100 días para enamorarte

Description

Play Text to Audio

Seaweed Bokashi is a hummus made from Vithal Garden brand seaweed. This completely organic fertilizer is ideal for any stage of vegetative development. Bokashi is a humus of agarphytes algae and many other microbiological communities that favor germination, root development and flowering . By using it you will get healthier and more resistant cannabis plants.

What is Bokashi hummus?

It is a organic fertilizer that is manufactured through a composting process . It includes the fermentation of organic materials in order to enhance the benefits of the agarophytes and the microbiological communities selected for the product. With this humus the natural fertility of the soil is stimulated, improving the healthy growth of the vines.

Ideal for use from the early stages of cultivation, so your marijuana plants will grow more vigorous and with a great immune capacity, which is expressed in a greater resistance to difficult environmental conditions and when it is necessary to transplant . Bokashi also achieves a more abundant flowering, facilitating the formation of more buds.

Another quality of this humus is that it can be used to improve soil conditions, increasing the permeability of the substrate, water retention and drainage. Plants increase their ability to absorb nutrients that will be crucial in their growth and, at the same time, Bokashi neutralizes the assimilation of metals that may be in insecticides or herbicides .

How to use this seaweed humus?

The way to use this algae fertilizer will depend on the configuration and type of cultivation , keep in mind that this product is suitable for all types of plants. In the case of pots and planters up to 15 cm, spread a handful or 30g of Bokashi in the containers every 2 or 3 months.

When you are going to grow a new crop, uses 30% humus and the remaining 70% on substrate . In the seedbeds it employs 20%. Follow the manufacturer's directions for excellent results.

Buy Vithal Garden Algae Bokashi

A 100% organic and integral fertilizer that you can use at any time and improve the way in which your marijuana strains grow. Buy this hummus today at the lowest price, only at PevGrow. Complement this choice with a coconut chip substrate or any of the other incredible options we have for cannabis growers.

Composition: fermented algae 80%, vegetable structuring agent 20%

  • Type: Organic
  • Total nitrogen: 1.5%
  • Phosphorus (P2O5): 0.5%
  • Potassium (K2O): 0.2%
  • C / N ratio: 19
  • Organic matter: 19
  • Organic carbon: 30%
  • Conductivity: 2,180 μS / cm
  • Humic acids: 5.25%
  • Maximum humidity: 30%
  • pH: 7.1

Data sheet and characteristics

Cultivation phase Cultivation phase
  • Flowering
  • Growth
  • Stimulating germination
Properties Properties
  • Regulators pH
Type of crop Type of crop
  • Coco
Composition Composition
  • Organic

Customers who bought this product also bought:
Opinions and doubts about Vithal Garden Seaweed Bokashi
Leave us your opinion or ask us any questions you have about this seed and participate in the draw!

Among all of you who comment or send us your questions there will be a bimonthly draw for a 50 euros voucher to buy in Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write now and participate!
IMPORTANT: To be included in the commentary monthly draw it must have at leat 40 words.

Leave us your opinion or ask us any questions you have about this seed and participate in the draw!
Write a question or an opinion for Vithal Garden Seaweed Bokashi
How was your experience with the product? Rate the product and leave your opinion.
Captcha
Only comments and questions about the product please

We want to know your opinion and experiences about our products or help you with any doubts you may have about our products. It helps us to improve and can also help other customers to decide what to choose. That's why we have this great commenting tool.
Good luck commenting!


Things to keep in mind

Why did you choose this rating?
What did you like about the product?
Would you recommend the product?
What did you think of the PevGrow service?