The Eclipse F60 controller is responsible for maintaining the ideal temperature and humidity in each phase of the indoor cultivation of cannabis plants, and also serves as a timer for turning the lighting equipment on and off, thus facilitating a I pile up the cultivator's chores.
What does the Eclipse F60 controller look like?
It is a control panel that contains 4 outputs for connecting extractors, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heating, etc. It carries a probe that is placed in the center of the crop and sends the readings of the sensors and the photocell to the control unit, which is responsible for raising or lowering the power of the connected devices to always achieve the correct environmental parameters.
It has 3 screens that are used to check the temperature, humidity, and photoperiod at all times, with memories to know the maximum and minimum of each factor. The probe cable is 4.5 meters long, enough to be able to place the controller outside the crop, whether it is a closet or a room equipped for it.
It has LED lights that show the status of the device and can warn you in the event that something goes wrong.. It also contains an internal battery that is used so that the memories of the settings are not lost in the event of a failure electrical, something very useful in cases of overload or power outages.
- Maximum intensity: 10A
- Power cord length: 2m
- Sensor cable length: 4.5m
- Temperature dead band: adjustable 1/2 / 3ºC / 2/4 / 6ºF
- Humidity setting range: 5% -95% rH
- IP grade: IP20
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Dimensions: 202 x 85 x 191 mm (8.0 ”x 3.3” x 7.5 ”)
- Controller outputs: 4 outputs that control heating, cooling, humidity and one timer device per cycle
- Operates temperature and humidity outputs independently or synchronously
- Separate day / night temperature and humidity set points
- Cycle Timer Output Modes: Day Only / Night Only / 24 Hours
- Cycle timer can be programmed from 1 second to 24 hours
- Records high / low levels of temperature and humidity
- 15 'temperature and humidity sensor with photocell
- LED mode and error indicators
- Internal battery maintains settings during unexpected power outage
Buy Eclipse F60 digital controller at the best price online
Cannabis plants give their best when they have all the correct environmental parameters, and with the Eclipse F60 control unit that will no longer be a problem for you. It is light, cheap, and very easy to install, so we think that can be a great solution for your indoor cultivation.