Atlantis truffles or philosopher's stones were discovered in meadows of the state of Georgia (USA) and they are related to the Mexican ones. But there are some factors that make this psilocybe unique. If you want to know more about these mysterious fungi I invite you to read the following information.
How are Atlantis Psilocybes Truffles?
In appearance they are lighter in color and larger than many other varieties of magic truffle. However the size or the color has nothing to do with the power of the mushrooms. The shape or texture is also not important when deciding on the power or type of effect it produces.
Compared to their close relatives (the A. Mexican Psilocybe) the Atlantis have a slower growth, but they are also more powerful, this has to be taken into account.
Product weight: 0.5 oz. (15 grams)
What are the effects of Atlantis Truffle?
Atlantis hallucinogenic truffle produces quality visual effects and stimulates creativity and inspiration It begins with a pleasant feeling of euphoria and well-being, which gradually gives way to a stretch of greater introspection.
The potency of these psychoactive mushrooms is average, higher than the Mexican ones, but lower than others like Hollandia or Valhalla.
Warnings and recommendations
- Sale to underage persons, pregnant women, or persons with psychological problems is forbidden.
- Do not drive or handle heavy machinery under its effects.
- Do not mix with other stimulants, medications or alcohol.
- If this is your first time using, make sure you are around people with experience.
- Truffles are not meant for partying, it is best to enjoy them in a quiet and safe environment.
- You can keep the sealed package in the fridge for a while, but when you open it you must consume its full contents within a maximum of 2 days. Do not freeze.
- Do not consume more than 5 grams and 10/15 grams to the most experienced.
*Magic truffles can be kept for up to 2 months in the fridge. Once opened they can be kept for up to 2 days.
Sale to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
The breads are seeds for exclusive use for mycological, ethnobotanical or ornamental study
They are not for agricultural or food use. PevGrow is not responsible for the illegal use of these breads or seeds by third parties.