Mushrooms are a kind of “magic” fungi capable of causing hallucinogenic effects when eaten. Because their flavor without previous preparation may not be as pleasant to the palate, many psychonauts have dedicated themselves to developing recipes with psychedelic mushrooms of different types that allow their use to be much more pleasant.
If you want to put your culinary skills into practice and use the optimal and safe proportions for the consumption of these peculiar fungi, here are 10 ideas for recipes for truffles and magic mushrooms. Let’s cook!
- 1 1. Magic truffle tea
- 2 2. Magic Mushroom Chocolate
- 3 3. Magic truffle salad
- 4 4. Chocolate balls with magic mushrooms
- 5 5. Magic mushroom risotto
- 6 6. Magic mushroom pesto
- 7 7. Magic Mushroom Tek Lemon
- 8 8. Blue honey with magic mushrooms
- 9 9. Magic mushroom quiche
- 10 10. Spaghettis with magic truffles
- 11 🚀 Conclusion
1. Magic truffle tea
Truffle or mushroom tea is a fairly simple option that can be prepared with both dry and fresh mushrooms. For this you will need a strainer, a pan, a tea bag of your choice, honey or sugar and of course, magic mushrooms.
- Crush the mushrooms until they become a very fine powder.
- Boil a cup of water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once the water boils, turn off the fire and add the magic mushroom or truffles powder and let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes (if they are fresh mushrooms it is convenient to leave them longer).
- When it is at rest you can optionally add tea, sugar or honey for better taste.
- Once this is done, the next step will be to strain the mixture and it will be ready to drink.
2. Magic Mushroom Chocolate
If you are a chocolate lover and want to enjoy its energizing properties, you should follow this recipe with psychedelic mushrooms to delight your palate. You will need a glass bowl, a casserole, several bars of dark chocolate, dried mushrooms, a chopping knife and a non-stick baking tray or mold.
- Cut the dried or dehydrated mushrooms into small pieces and do the same with the chocolate.
- Put them in the glass bowl.
- Place the bowl in a bain-marie and stir the chocolate as it melts.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
- Add the mushroom pieces to the liquid chocolate and stir until the mixture is uniform.
- Add the mixture to the tray or mold and let it cool in the refrigerator.
3. Magic truffle salad
To maintain a healthy and balanced diet with which you can ‘travel’, this delicious and nutritious salad is a perfect choice. You should have 150 g. (5.3 oz.) of goat cheese, 30 g. (1 oz.) of nuts, 150 g. (5.3 oz.) of mixed salad leaves and for the dressing you will need sesame oil, apple vinegar, mustard and ground black pepper.
- Cut the leaves into small pieces and wash them well with a mixture of water and vinegar.
- Let the leaves dry in a container while you roast the nuts in a pan until they are golden.
- Add the nuts and dressing ingredients to the container and mix everything.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces and incorporate them into the salad.
- Place the container with the salad approximately 60 seconds under the grill of the oven until the cheese melts.
- Let the salad cool down for a couple of minutes and sprinkle the salad on top with your magic truffles in very small pieces.
4. Chocolate balls with magic mushrooms
These chocolate balls are a recipe of magic mushrooms perfect for disguising their earthy taste. All you will need are dried magic truffles or mushrooms, 150 g. (5.3 oz.) of chocolate with a cocoa content of at least 80%, baking paper, coconut oil and some additional complements such as dried fruit, different types of candies, nuts and any other ingredient you want to add.
- Grind the truffles until you get very small pieces.
- Put the coconut oil in a bain-marie until it melts without letting it boil and then add the chocolate.
- Join the oil with the chocolate until a uniform mixture with a smooth texture is achieved.
- Remove the container with the mixture from the fire and wait for it to cool down a little.
- Add to the liquid mixture the extra ingredients you have chosen and stir until everything is uniform.
- Once the mixture begins to solidify you can turn them into little balls and place them on a tray with the baking paper.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator until your mixture has a desirable consistency.
To include the truffles you have two options, both will make the recipe very special:
- Add the ground truffles along with the chosen extras, mix well and once it cools down you can make the little balls.
- Wait until the end, once you have formed the little balls, spread the ground truffles on a plate and dip the little chocolate balls on the truffles so that they are covered.
5. Magic mushroom risotto
For this delicious risotto you will need a dose of chopped magic mushrooms or truffles and ½ cup with another type of chopped edible mushroom, 4 cups of vegetable broth, 2 cups of arborio rice, 2 tablespoons of chives and one onion cut very small, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, ½ cup of white wine, ½ cup of cream, 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Start by heating the olive oil in a saucepan and when it is hot, fry the onion and garlic for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and gradually add the wine.
- Gradually incorporate the ingredients: the magic mushrooms, the vegetable broth and go mixing.
- Stir constantly until the rice absorbs the liquid, increases its size and you feel it has the perfect consistency.
- Finally, add the spring onion, salt and pepper to taste and place the cheese on top.
6. Magic mushroom pesto
A recipe that few would think of is to make a pesto mojo to serve with pasta or bread, but it is one of the best ideas for recipes for magic truffles that will help you not to feel its earthy taste.
To prepare this pesto it is preferable to use fresh mushrooms, however, they can also be dried. You will need at least 2 cups of basil, cilantro, parsley or any other fresh herb of your preference, parmesan cheese, ½ cup of nuts, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Add each of the ingredients in the blender, placing approximately ½ cup of olive oil so that the mixture has a good consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and the pesto will be ready when only very small pieces are left in the blender.
- Put the salsa on bread, nachos or anything else you can use to spread it.
7. Magic Mushroom Tek Lemon
This lemon juice based drink can contribute to accelerate the effects of psychedelic truffles once consumed, obtaining a more intense experience in less time. In addition, with the Tek lemon mixture you will manage to hide the strong flavor of the mushrooms very well.
- Grind the dry mushrooms until they are almost pulverized.
- Add the crushed pieces to a shot of glass.
- Squeeze a lemon over the mushrooms until completely covered and mix.
- Stir every 5 minutes until 20 minutes have elapsed.
- Once this time is up, you can drink your shot in one gulp.
- You can ingest the leftovers in the glass by adding a bit of water.
8. Blue honey with magic mushrooms
Honey is the perfect sweet to spread or even eat alone. When you add a good dose of mushrooms to a jar of honey you will get a psychedelic blue honey that will certainly be a delight for your palate. For this wonderful mixture you will only need dehydrated mushrooms, a jar of honey and time.
- Grind the dried mushrooms as small as possible.
- Add the mushrooms in a jar and cover with honey.
- Repeat the procedure making several layers, placing the crushed mushrooms and then the honey.
- When filling the jar, you should store it in a cold, dry and dark place.
- Wait 1 to 4 months for all the honey to absorb the psilocybin from the mushrooms.
The longer you leave the honey in storage the more psilocybin you can get. It is recommended that when you taste the honey, spread it or use it as a sweetener, start with small doses and you will notice its effects.
9. Magic mushroom quiche
This homemade cake is very easy to prepare and is a salty snack that with a couple of bites can take you on a trip like no other. The ingredients you should use are 1 kale, Gouda or cheddar cheese, onion, ½ cup of milk, eggs, shortcrust pastry, the vegetables you like and 4 grams (0.14 oz.) or less of dry magic truffles. You will also need a cake pan.
- Heat the milk in the microwave for at least one minute.
- Rehydrate the mushrooms with the hot milk by soaking them for 15 minutes.
- Mix the milk and truffles with the vegetables and eggs in a container.
- Spread the shortcrust pastry in the cake pan and prick it with a fork.
- Place the mixture on the dough and let it bake for 15 minutes.
10. Spaghettis with magic truffles
For Italian food lovers, a recipe for spaghetti with mushrooms with a combination of flavors between spicy and sour will make them fall in love with. You will need parmesan cheese, sausages, magic mushrooms, spaghetti, arugula, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the sausages into thin pieces and add them to a pan until they are cooked (you can also cook them together with the spaghetti to save time).
- Prepare a mixture with the crushed mushrooms, chopped garlic, olive oil, pepper, salt and add a bit of lemon juice until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cook the pasta in a frying pan with the arugula, the sausages and mix to the desired point.
- Serve on a plate and add Parmesan cheese.
When preparing psychedelic recipes it is important to take into account that high temperatures can decrease the potency of its effects by degradation of psilocybin (main active component). On the other hand, it is convenient to take care of the doses added to foods that depend on the variety of truffles or magic mushrooms you use and if they are dry or fresh.
In constant struggle for the regulation of cannabis, mainly in the medicinal field.
See more posts