ARAE’s isolate terpenes are aromatic and medicinal molecules present in the essential oils of plants, flowers and fruits. Here you will find the pure terpene Terpinene Gamma, which you could use to add unique scent and flavor and enjoy, on top of that, its medicinal benefits.Its origin is natural and is achieved by isolating it from a variety of plant sources. It is an element widely used in the food industry to provide flavor, is also used extensively in cosmetics, such as soaps, perfumery and is even used in tobacco and pharmaceuticals.
Arae's pure terpenes do not use solvents or any kind of chemical agent to extract the terpene, thus guaranteeing its naturalness and the security of knowing that you are not taking anything harmful to your health. More specifically, the extraction method used is steam dragging.
This ARAE isolated terpene has more than 97% purity.
Taste and aroma
The flavor and aroma of Gamma terpinene, are characterized by a pleasant fragrance of lemon, combined with a citrus taste, with a few sweet touches, which make it a real delicacy.
I use it a lot, especially for cooking, because my girl and I love it, so we have a special recipe in which the Gamma terpinene is the secret ingredient, which gives it that characteristic flavor.
Where is it?
The Gamma Terpinene, can be found naturally in several plants, which are of totally habitual use for all:
- Tea tree
- Cannabis Sativa
The Gamma Terpinene is naturally present in the cannabis plant Sativa, so most varieties of marijuana have in greater or lesser concentration, this terpene. The variety that registers greater quantity of Gamma terpinene is Jack Herer.
How can I use ARAE’s pure terpene Terpinene Gamma?
To enjoy the medicinal qualities of the pure terpene Terpinene Gamma you can choose to add it to your carbonated drinks, with a ratio of 4 to 6 drops per liter, or also to your olive oil, coconut oil or hemp seed oil.
To use it in your meals you must be careful to add Terpinene Gamma in a proportion of 0.5% of the total weight and you will be ready to enjoy that touch of flavor and aroma so special.
The consumption of pure terpenes, provides a series of medicinal benefits, which have been demonstrated by many independent studies, and best of all, without side effects. The medicinal benefits derived from the consumption of pure terpene Gamma Terpinene:
- Beneficial for the digestive system, as it reduces intestinal spasms,
- Helps to treat respiratory diseases, eliminates cough, desinflama bronchi.
- It also has antibiotic properties against infections.
Discover now in your trusted online Growshop, the pure terpene Gamma Terpinene from Arae, and enjoy its incredible medicinal properties.
Bottle of 10 ml.
- Dewick, P. M. (2009). Medicinal Natural Products: A Biosynthetic Approach. United Kingdom: John Wiley & Sons. pp. 187-197.
- Wang, Lu et al.; Wang, Z; Zhang, H; Li, X; Zhang, H (2009). «Ultrasonic nebulization extraction coupled with headspace single drop microextraction and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry for analysis of the essential oil in Cuminum cyminum L.». Analytica Chimica Acta 647 (1): 72-77. PMID 19576388. doi:10.1016/j.aca.2009.05.030.
- Iacobellis, Nicola S. et al.; Lo Cantore, P; Capasso, F; Senatore, F (2005). «Antibacterial Activity of Cuminum cyminum L. and Carum carvi L. Essential Oils». Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 53 (1): 57-61. PMID 15631509. doi:10.1021/jf0487351.