Do you want to prepare a steak with chimichurri sauce? Well, in Pevgrow we are committed to provide you with the best recipes combined with your favorite cannabis botanist so you can get the most pleasant result.
As we have mentioned, we bring you the elaboration of a spectacular steak, juicy and full of flavor as it will be combined with an exotic cannabic chimichurri sauce.
We are sure that you will enjoy it because the result of this preparation is an explosion of meat flavors with spices and the neuronal stimulation of your favorite plant, we are talking about Cannabis.
🧐 What to consider?
- For 15 servings
- It has a preparation time of 20 minutes, but you should let it rest for about 3 hours.
- A single steak is good for two servings.
- You need 24 hours from the marinating process to complete the preparation.
An important step: the choice of the steak
If you want to have an excellent experience while enjoying this dish, then you must select the best steak.
To do this, it is important that the steak piece has the following characteristics:
- Be free of nerves in the meat pulp.
- Have a fat cover that covers about 0.4 inches (1 cm.) the surface
- Have a marbled aspect in the meat pulp area.
- This is optional, but you can choose between beef: 1. Avileña also known as Serrana and 2. Morucha.
👾 Let’s go to the kitchen and start with the recipe
For chimichurri sauce:
- 1/4 of chopped parsley
- 8 finely chopped cannabis leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of kosher or pink salt
- 2 cups of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml.) of cannabis oil
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml.) of red wine vinegar
For the steak marinade:
- T-bone steaks
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml.) of Cannabis Oil
- 3.4 US lq. oz. (100 ml.) of red wine
- 3.4 US lq. oz. (100 ml.) of olive oil
Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce Preparation
To get an excellent chimichurri sauce, you must first finely chop the parsley with the cannabis leaves. Also the garlic is well chopped with the red bell pepper flakes and the oregano as fresh as possible, although you can use dry oregano.
Once everything is well chopped, you proceed to mix with the red wine vinegar, the salt and the oils in a big bowl that allows you to integrate all the ingredients very well.
Finally, cover the bowl with transparent film and let it rest in the refrigerator for three hours so that the flavors are integrated.
Préparation du steak
First, we proceed to mix all the spices such as sea salt, ground black pepper, ground garlic, 2 teaspoons (10 ml.) of Cannabis oil, 3.4 US lq. oz. (100 ml.) of red wine, 3.4 US lq. oz. (100 ml.) of olive oil in a large bowl that has the capacity to contain the steak or steaks and that allows you to integrate all the ingredients very well.
Then, you must cover the bowl with transparent paper and let it rest in the fridge for about 24 hours so that everything marinates very well and acquires all the flavor of the spices, but even more of the Cannabis oil.
At the end of the resting time, you take out the marinated steak to let it rest until it reaches room temperature.
This is the moment to add to the frying pan, previously heated over medium/high heat, the olive oil and a bit of garlic to taste so that it provides all the flavor.
You proceed to integrate the steak to the frying pan and turn every two minutes until it has been cooked for 10 minutes or you consider it to be ready at the cooking time that you like best.
Finally, make the cuts in counter-coated fillets and slices that are approximately ½” thick and place them on individual plates and cover them with the amount you like of your chimichurri sauce. You can also add butter to melt and cover the steak.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for steak with cannabic chimichurri sauce so you can experience the culinary universe with a combination of red meat and an exquisite cannabic sauce. Its preparation is very easy and the ingredients can be found in any grocery store so you can have a fascinating time.