PEV Grow, your trusted Growshop, always has the best options for your crop, that's why we bring you today directly from Barney's Farm, a bank of quality and worldwide recognition, the aromatic, producing and above all, super powerful Runtz Muffin. Which will brighten up your life.
What is its genetics?
Its exotic lineage comes from the cross between Runtz, the result of the famous Zkittlez and the classic Gelato. The other parent is Orange Punch, which acts as a harvest enhancer, to obtain the high yields promised by this magnificent variety.
Runtz Muffin is a predominantly Indica hybrid, which has 70% genetic presence. The other 30% is sativa, which will come to contribute substantially to this mote.
What is it like in general?
It is not a tall specimen indoors, as it usually reaches up to 3.94 ft. (120 cm.), which is not a problem if we have enough space in our room or growing cabinet. Outdoors it does stretch to 6.56 ft. (200 cm.) planted directly in our soil, although if we do not have to worry about neighbors or invaders, is not a major inconvenience for the grower.
As for flowering, its cycle in days is from 56 to 63 and can be ready to be harvested in October.
It has large amount of terpenes, cannabinoids and first quality resin.
What are their smells and tastes?
It has a predominance in orange and lavender terpenes, giving us a relaxing fruit aroma and sweet taste. This combination is ideal for fighting bad temper and reach a state of mental balance.
What are its effects?
Having indica predominance we are going to find more corporal effects of relaxation, leaving us in a space of balance between mind and body.
Its effect is quite powerful, because its really powerful 29% THC, makes it a plant only suitable for veterans.
Is it good for therapeutic uses?
Runtz Muffin is perfect for those who are looking for its therapeutic utility, because as said before, fights stress situation or bad mood, gives us the relief to a tired body, also with a little higher dose will help us sleep like babies at night.
We invite you to try your friendliest side, because we know that adult life is not easy, a little physical and mental wellbeing, along with treatment to ailments, will always be appreciated.
How is it grown?
It is a kind plant, so grown indoors or directly in your backyard, it is recommended.
Indoors our cultivation can start with up to 9 pots of 2.9 US gal (11 liters), ideal to keep our sprouts in optimal heights for their expected performance.
It is important that the right measures are taken from the beginning for its development, so we recommend to germinate with the paper napkin method to ensure a safe germination. After the first cotyledons come out, we recommend today to use rooting trays type Eazy Plugs, which you can find in our product catalogue. For the first weeks you can use some food that promotes root growth, because healthy and strong roots guarantee a healthy crop and dense buds. You can use any growing lamp with this variety, either sodium, LED or ELC.
You can use growing techniques like SCROG to maintain height according to your space, while your plants branch out and you can get better results. You can also apply apical pruning, while making SOG or even making cuttings to expand your crop.
Under the sun our plant can be placed directly in the soil or in a pot up to 7.9 US gal (30 litres) for proper root development. We also recommend using quality substrates, either a mixture made by you or one already prepared that you can also find in our product catalogue.
Our crop must always be fed, remembering the NPK that is fundamental for healthy growth. You can also look for more alternatives, such as potato or banana peel tea, composting of vegetable waste, although in our store we also have organic products and perfect for covering any need for nutrients.
When we reach the end of our harvest, we may have large amounts of mote, depending on where, how and how many crops we have. Indoors it offers from 19.4 to 21.2 oz/3x3ft (550-600 gr/m2) and outdoors up to 35.3 oz (1000 grams) per plant, so do not hesitate to make several to fill your bottles with amazing buds.
Buy Runtz Muffin feminized seeds
Now at the best price the great Runtz Muffin, a highly potent variety that can knock us out in the blink of an eye. It is not a recommended strain for beginners, but it is also not complicated to grow and maintain. Don't wait any longer, get your own and marvel at its potency.