PEV Grow offers you the new Terpalchemy terpenes that are totally pure, undiluted and have a particular aroma and flavor. These terpenes are obtained by the distillation of different types of cannabis and depending on which is concerned, the smell and taste changes. In the process of obtaining these terpenes, there is no type of additive or chemical compound that alters the product, meaning, that they are obtained through a 100% natural process in which the same cannabis plant gives the essential oil through a meticulous system of distillation.
Terpalchemy terpenes have a plus of quality and effectiveness in its aromatic and relaxing effects, since they come from the best cannabis crops in the region grown directly from the cannabis plants in a natural and exclusive way, with the maximum respect for the product. In general, terpenes are used in aromatherapy sessions for their medicinal properties, as they are relaxing, astringent and refreshing.
All types of marijuana have a considerable percentage of terpenes, but it’s also used in aromatic candles, e-liquids, oils, etc. In case you handle these aromatic liquids, it is necessary to use gloves and masks because its use and prolonged exposure causes severe damage to health.
Only 2 drops are needed for each extraction, millilitre or e-liquid, because being pure, it is highly concentrated.
The terpenes come in an amount of 0.15ml and we also give you a basic glass pipette for easy dosing.
Do you want to work with your terpenes in a more professional and precise way?
In Pevgrow we always offer you the newest options in the market, in our online shop you can find the Standard T-Wick glass pipette from Terpalchemy, with which you will get the best results, guaranteed!
● Berry White: This type of terpene has a particular aroma and flavor, since it is a bit bitter with a taste of cured cheese.
● Blue Dream: This terpene is the most citric of all. Its smell is sweet and can resemble an incense, fruits and Haze.
● Black D.O.G: Sometimes it can smell like oil or sweet, fruity, usually of grapes.
● Boss Hogg: This essential oil has a smell of damp earth, sometimes it can be strangely sweet or spicy.
● Bubba Kush: Its taste and smell is exotic fruits, usually coconut or kiwi. It can also have spice scent.
● Cheese: As the name implies, it tastes like cheese, spices, spicy and some herbs.
● Chem: It smells and tastes like lemon, pineapple, watermelon and gasoline. The smell of fruit will always predominate, but it can be distinguished a little from gasoline.
● Chiesel: It can smell like fuel at first, but then the aroma of fresh fruits, citrus fruits and other natural sweets, floods your nostrils and taste buds.
● Critical Mass: Its notes vary between lemon, ground, citrus fruits or chewing gum.
● Dream Scout Cookies: It is sweet, with smell of berries, spices and sometimes chewing gum.
● Fire Og: These are the hottest terpenes on the market, however, it also has a slight touch of spices and moist ground.
● Game Changer: It has a hint of tropical, flowers and different berries. It's delicious, but you have to be careful with smelling it for too long.
● Green Dream: Its aroma is very sweet and citrus, it can even be like a cake or a pineapple.
● Green Crack: Smells like incense, woods, exotic fruits, pineapple and mango.
● Jager: This terpene has a scent of licorice and cherries.
● Lambs Breath: It may be a bit spicy at first, but then the smell of wood and fruit calms the sensation.
● Tangie: It smells and tastes like tangerine, incense and hints of other citrus fruits.
● Triangle Kush: As the name implies, it has a Kush, ground and fruits of the forest aroma and flavor.
● Triple Berry Goo: The pine and fruit notes completely envelop that essential oil.
● Sapphire Og: Its smell can vary between chocolate, oil, herbs, fruits and artificial sweets.
● Og Kush: It is something citric, of diesel or blueberries, but very sweet at the same time.
● Lemon Thai Kush: It smells like pine, chocolate, herbs and lemon.
● Sapphire Mango: It can be very acidic or very sweet, it all depends. Mango and tropical fruits are the most common aromas and flavors.
● XJ 13: Known and most recommended for being sweet, almost like a chewing gum