The flowering period of marijuana strains is usually marked by their percentage of indica or sativa, the latter being those that contain the most sativa genetics in their DNA. However, within each category there are varieties that for one reason or another are faster than the others, we have already seen in another article in this blog “The fastest autoflowering plants“, and now in this article we will see the fastest feminized in the world, separated into 4 categories, indica, sativas, hybrids and medicines … Sounds good right? I am sure you will like it.
⭐ The Variety indicates faster
Is generally faster than other genetics, although it is not always so. The ancestors of these plants had to adapt to shorter growth cycles and this trait was perpetrated in the offspring. Below you can see today’s fastest feminized indica seeds:
- Hindu Kush: The grandmother of all Kush strains was forged generation after generation, until she got used to one of the coldest climates on the planet, the high latitudes of the Cordillera del Himalaya. In the 1970s it reached the USA and Europe, where they continued to refine until a truly special product was obtained. Its flowering is about 50 days.
- Afghani # 1: This strain has been used in hundreds or thousands of cannabis crosses and in most cases the intention was to reduce the flowering time of the strain it was crossed with. In addition to being fast, she is very productive, powerful, tasty and easy to grow. The flowering period of this plant is normally between 45 and 60 days.
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck: Although its origins are not entirely clear, it is thought that this variety may have descended from Afghan seeds brought to parts of Alaska more than 50 years ago, and that over time they have acclimatized to the cold and short summer of these lands. Flowering of these seeds usually does not exceed 60-65 days.
- Erdpurt: Although it is a cross between an Afghan variety and Purpurea Ticinensis, it has adapted to the cold climate of northern Europe for so many years that it can now be considered a pure indica. Flowering normally ends after 50 or 60 days, being one of the first indoors and outdoors.
- Pakistan Chitral Kush: One of the classic indica that does not go out of style, because in addition to being tasty, powerful and colorful, it has a very fast flowering, as it usually does not need more than 60 days. It is a full-blown hash plant because it was bred for the amount of resin it produces, and has become world-famous for its purple-colored hash.
Alaskan ThunderFuck is a unique cannabis plant, a plant legend that has been around for over 50 years…..
Bank: PEV Bank Seeds.
Genetics: Landrace (Alaska Sativa x Indica Afghani).
Flowering period: 9 weeks
Phenotype: Indica dominant
Harvest outdoor HN: Early October.
Harvest outdoor HS: Early April.
Outdoor yield: 900g/plant.
Indoor yield: 500 g/m2.
THC: 19-23% – CBD: 0.4-0.6%.
⛳ The fastest sativas in the world
We know that sativa genetics marijuana seeds normally need a longer flowering cycle than indicas, but it is also true that there are some sativa strains that flower faster, and for us these are the best:
- Chocolate Thai: It is the basis of some of today’s most famous poly hybrids, such as Chocolope or Gorilla Glue, and is that this Southeast Asian sativa produces a superior quality effect, performs well, its flavor is unique and thanks at its flowering time of less than 70 days, it can be grown without any problems.
- Maui Wowie Excellence: The Hawaiian sativa for, a favorite of the ’70s and another of the classics that is still grown en masse to this day. In indoor cultivation it needs about 70 days of flowering, and is distinguished by its genuine aroma and stimulating effect.
- Durban Poison Fast Flowering: This strain hails from South Africa and thanks to its climate and latitude it was already very quick to grow and bloom, but after working with it for many generations it is now incredibly fast. Her genes are part of popular current strains such as Cherry Pie or Girl Scout Cookies.
- Acapulco Gold: This pure Mexican has been grown in California since the 1960s and is one of the first domesticated indigenous sativa varieties. It performs very well, especially outdoors, its cultivation is quite simple, it blooms in 70-75 days and produces a headless cerebral high, with a very special trippy point.
- Jamaican Lambsbread: The most potent on this list, and certainly one of the most potent sativas ever. This strain is said to have come to Jamaica from Ethiopia along with the culture Rastafari, and has inspired the best Reggae singers due to its pleasant and calming effect. Its flowering period is 75 days.
✨ Faster Cannabis Hybrids and Poly Hybrid Strains
One of the biggest benefits of crossing 2 marijuanais the hybrid vigor you get. This occurs with any plant or animal species and occurs when 2 different genetics are combined, because the offspring are generally superior to the parents used. Hybrid vigor gives a plus of endurance, production, speed or potency among other things, and for this reason we can find modern poly hybrids with super fast flowering, among which the following stand out:
- Critical: Before the arrival of the flowering auto and de “fast flowering” was the fastest flowering variety that could be found. The fastest phenotypes ripen with just 50 days of flowering and the best part is that the final quality of the buds is impressive, very aromatic, big and very hard.
- Tangie: A cross of California Orange x Skunk, this tangerine-flavored marijuana has conquered the palates of half the world, and it is no different because it is a true delight. Outdoors, she finishes at the end of summer, and in indoor cultivation she usually does not reach 60 days of flowering.
- Green Poison Fast Flowering: The fastest photo-dependent version of Green Poison needs around 50 days of indoor flowering and is harvested outdoors before the start of fall. It produces very well and its flavor is fruity and very intense, so it tends to be very popular.
- Royal Cheese Fast Version: If you like the flavor of Cheese and need to harvest as soon as possible, these seeds are special for you. Its cultivation does not present any difficulties, its Skunk genetics give it great resistance and its flowering usually does not last more than 55 days in any case.
- Hashplant: It should be an F1 indica / sativa hybrid, aged for nearly 4 decades between the United States and Europe. Its name is ideal, because it is a great producer of resin, but that is not it’s only notable feature, because it is strong as few, delicious and with a flowering time of just over 50 days.
➕ Fastest Growing Medicinal Marijuana Seeds
Up until about 10 years ago, breeders and producers of cannabis seeds were determined to seek out strains with the highest percentage of THC, striving for the most potent yerba. But for some time now, a type of marijuana that does not contain as high a percentage of THC as other cannabinoids has become fashionable. This type of cannabis is rich in CBD, CBG, CBDV or THCV and, as with regular marijuana, there are faster genetics, which you can see in the following list:
- Sirona CBD: non-psychoactive strain with a high concentration of cannabidiol and very little amount of THC. It comes from a cross between 2 Asian varieties, and in addition to containing such a special chemotype, it offers a great production of buds in a very short time, just 55 days of flowering.
- Girl Scout Cookies CBD: The more therapeutic version of Girl Scout Cookies is also the fastest to develop and thrive. Outdoors, it is harvested at the end of summer, before the time of greatest risk of rain arrives, and indoors it needs about 55-60 days of flowering.
- CBD Critical Mass: One of the first commercial versions of CBD, designed by the CBD Crew’s chief breeder and creator of the original Critical, master Scott Blake. Its ratio of THC to CBD is 1: 1 so its psychoactive effect is low, but its medicinal power is very high.
- CBG Time: the one with the lowest concentration of THC on this list, so its psychoactive effects are zero. It contains 15% CBG, something unthinkable a few years ago, and its yield of gems and resin is quite high. It matures very quickly, as in principle it does not even require 60 days of flowering.
- CBD Northern Lights: While the original version of this plant was already fast and medicinal, its CBD-rich replica is spectacular. It takes around 60 days to flower, but is so easy to grow that even novice growers can produce a gigantic, sweet tasting, relaxing and enjoyable high.
Sirona CBD is one that it is not visible to the naked eye, as its chemotype hides the highest proportion of CBD than THC in the market. Pure medicine!…
Bank: PEV Bank Seeds.
Genetics: Himalaya sativa X Mongolia ruderalis
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Phenotype: Indica 40% / Sativa 60%.
Harvest outdoor HN: End Sep. / Early Oct.
Harvest outdoor HS: End of March / Beginning of April
Outdoor yield: +1 Kg/plant.
Indoor yield: 500 g/m2.
THC: 0.3% – CBD: 14% – CBG: 0.1%
In this post we have seen the fastest flowering feminized and photo dependent marijuana seeds on the planet, split between the fastest pure indica, shorter cycle pure sativas, fastest ripening hybrids and medicinal strains with period. flowering time.
Now you know which seeds you can choose to harvest as quickly as possible if you want more people to take advantage of this information, the best thing you can do is share the article on your social networks, they will thank you.