Auto Super Big High Mass - Xtreme Seeds
Autoflowering

Auto Super Big High Mass

Be the first to comment and win prizes
Be the first to comment and win prizes
Xtreme Seeds
$35.40
Total: $35.40
share
Envío 
            discreto

Discreet Shipping
Entrega rápida

Entrega rápida
Regalo seguro en cada compra

Regalo seguro en cada compra
Garantía de satisfacción o reembolso en 100 días

100 días para enamorarte

Description

Play Text to Audio

You already have available in our catalog autoflowering seeds, the great Auto Super Big High Mass by Xtreme Seeds, quite a show! Its genes speak very well of it, derived from the combination between a Critical Bilbo and a High Ryder, achieving a height and productive levels that escape the traditional autoflowering.

What is the morphology of Auto Super Big High Mass?

This 5th generation autoflowering variety is a sativa hybrid dominant at 60%, with a growing cycle of 100 days approximately, where the tendency is to stretch quite and become a large plant. In fact, studies determine that 75% of the specimens of this weed become very large and the other 25% is usually smaller, there is still genetic stabilization work left to the boys of Xtreme Seeds, but this plant has wood to become one of the big.

What is the taste of Auto Super Big High Mass?

The aroma is quite floral and its taste is very sweet, a strain that weaves a network of pleasure in which your taste buds will be trapped forever.

What is the effect of Auto Super Big High Mass?

The effect is quite balanced, a mixture between an awake mind and a body relaxation that will not leave you too touched, so you can smoke it at any time of the day without fear of being knocked out.

How is Auto Super Big High Mass grown?

In indoor crops, put it at 18 hours, be sure to place it in 5 pots of 5,3 US gallons per 3x3ft, because otherwise you may have space problems and come to touch the spotlights. Regarding the food is certainly demanding especially in flowering phase, where I recommend some stimulator like Brutal Buds, to provide that extra phosphorus and potassium, which helps to fatten the buds and increase production more if possible. 

Outdoors, put it in a 6,6 US gallons pot, with a substrate formed by coconut fibre or a light one such as Biobizz's All Mix. His resistance to the attacks of plagues is good, but it is always better to sin of prevented, for that reason I use Canna Cure de Canna.

How much does Auto Super Big High Mass produce?

Outdoors it's really good, 17,6 oz per plant almost without combing your hair, but don't think that indoors things fall apart, it maintains high production levels, so it's a safe bet for the most demanding growers. 

Buy already in PevGrow the mythical Auto Super Big High Mass.  A real wonder!


Data sheet and characteristics

Type Type
  • Autoflowering
Banks Banks
  • Xtreme Seeds
Genetics Genetics
  • Critical
  • Critical Bilbo x High Ryder
Phenotype Phenotype
  • Sativa hybrid 60% - Indica 40%
Indoor production Indoor production
  • 19,4 oz/3x3ft
Outdoor production Outdoor production
  • 17,6 oz per plant
Outdoor height Outdoor height
  • 100-200 cm.
Crop cycle since germination Crop cycle since germination
  • 90-100 days
THC THC
  • 17%
CBD CBD
  • 0.3%
Flavor and aroma Flavor and aroma
  • Floral
  • Wood

Customers who bought this product also bought:
Opinions and doubts about Auto Super Big High Mass
Leave us your opinion or ask us any questions you have about this seed and participate in the draw!

Among all of you who comment or send us your questions there will be a bimonthly draw for a 50 euros voucher to buy in Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write now and participate!
IMPORTANT: To be included in the commentary monthly draw it must have at leat 40 words.

Leave us your opinion or ask us any questions you have about this seed and participate in the draw!
Write a question or an opinion for Auto Super Big High Mass
How was your experience with the product? Rate the product and leave your opinion.
Captcha
Only comments and questions about the product please

We want to know your opinion and experiences about our products or help you with any doubts you may have about our products. It helps us to improve and can also help other customers to decide what to choose. That's why we have this great commenting tool.
Good luck commenting!


Things to keep in mind

Why did you choose this rating?
What did you like about the product?
Would you recommend the product?
What did you think of the PevGrow service?