The apical pruning
The apical pruning
Do you want to get the most performance from your crop? We offer some tricks to get more production of cannabis.
– No matter how small your planting, the seeds must always be planted in a large bowl for the plant has sufficient space to develop. Here, size does matter.
– To ensure a high production you have to choose a variety of high performance. Try, for example, with the Jack Herer feminized, is a plant that can grow both indoors and outdoors. It can converts into a super producer, able to give us up to 1200 grams per plant, almost nothing! And by the way, it has a wide medicinal use because it can be used to relieve pain.
– We know that every plant needs sufficient water to grow. But do not overdo it, because the plant needs just that not enough water in excess. Note that excess water can ruin your production.
– Do not obsess over light. In the first days after planting should not use lots of light. It is better to use a few watts bulb light and go progressively increased, as the plant grows. Also in the growing season can be saved using fluorescent light equipment and, where marijuana will increase gradually begin to bloom daylight hours.
– Use specific fertilizers for marijuana seeds and substrates that are of quality. At Piensa En Verde we recommend the Funki Fungi BAC / stimulator Mycorrhizas based substrate , a product that has several types of fungi that will supply the roots of your plant with all the food, water and nutrients it needs so that they can take hold and grow rapidly and vigor.
– Also, the soil where we plant the seed has to be exclusive to plant marijuana. One of these unique lands for cannabis is the Earth A + B House & Garden , which is developed specifically for cannabis plants, its composition has all the elements that the grower needs to nourish your plants optimally both growth and flowering on all substrates.
– Like people, the marijuana plant also needs fresh air to grow properly. So, try to give your plants a proper flow of fresh air, especially at the time of flowering of the plant. If the air is renewed properly, the plant will grow faster. There are air purifiers to make the air clean in any interior space. A good example is the Honeywell air purifier with a filter that absorbs even the finest particles from the air, the manufacturer ensures outdoor impurities 99.9 %, it is very easy to clean (even has a device that tells us when to clean) and has up to 12 hours programmer.
– The temperature must be between 19 and 26 degrees Celsius. If we change these values (which are recommended by experts) that the plant can not grow properly and their growth is slow.
– Another extension that will increase our harvest is the use of carbon dioxide gas (CO2). There have been many studies on the
subject and it seems that research has proven the effectiveness of adding atmospheric CO2 when it comes to increase production.
Studies say that this issue recommended levels of this gas are 1,500 parts per million (ppm) to achieve a substantial improvement in the harvest. Levels above this quantity can be harmful to the plant and the lower levels do not offer much improvement in the growth and development of cannabis.
– As a last tip you say that the experience will give your own tricks to make the best production performance. You can not pretend the first harvest of cannabis that runs smoothly, with huge buds and a plant with a spectacular development.
Be patient, test, observe and also let us advise those who are reliable and have many years of experience.
By Noelia Jimenez Team Piensa En Verde